Topics > Weather, Climate, & Natural Disasters

Obama vows action on climate change

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
http://www.politico.com/politico44/2013/01/obama-vows-action-on-climate-change-154771.html

"Some (not on crack or government funding of any kind) may still deny the overwhelming (and entirely manufactured) judgment of (the proven liars of this junk) science, but none can avoid the devastating impact of (making sh*t up to scare people half out of their fat stupid minds, sh*t like) raging fires, and crippling drought, and more powerful storms," Obama said.

Not that it needs pointing out but I inserted the truth in there that the First Fascist Black President left out of his official remarks to We the Deceived.

ETA - Oh, and nice timing, jackass!

http://www.weather.com/health/cold-flu/cold-plunge-below-zero-frostbite-20130115

Never fails!

::hysterical::

ToddF:
And in related news delivered to a low information America

Obama Doesn't Have Control of Day to Day Weather

Seems Obama voters have been conditioned by their Lord and Savior to think different, especially now that it's the Second Coming.

Alphabet Soup:
The mystical beauty of the lefts circular logic is that, while it isn't logical, it is certainly circular (as in spinning like a top).

Like the Day After Tomorrow" flick I was referring to earlier, any situation or event can be rationalized toward an illogical conclusion if your facts are fluid enough.

Congressman: "I thought you were talking about global warming. How can the melting icecaps result in an ice age"
Global Warmist: "Because the melting water makes the oceans thinner which makes them colder which affects the air currents which results in freezing temperatures and ice. The warming is making us colder. Can't you see?!"

It's all craziness measured in an economy of scale.

WAR IS PEACE – FREEDOM IS SLAVERY – IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH – COLD IS WARM -  ØBONGO IS RIGHT

TeachX3:
This thread made me laugh out loud   ::rolllaughing::  I was *just* thinking this morning, (as I stood outside on my porch, drinking my coffee, smoking my cigaret and listening to my neighbor shoot their gun in the bitter freezing cold), that our God must have an awesome sense of humor... man decides we are in global warming, lifts himself up to supreme knowledge and world wide power to control it, and boom, the earth goes into a mini light ice age!  :p

ToddF:
Freezing?  Must be warm where you are.  -5 for a mid afternoon temp, here. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version