Author Topic: Suzanna Gratia-Hupp-What the Second Amendment really means  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Magnum

Suzanna Gratia-Hupp-What the Second Amendment really means
« on: January 22, 2013, 02:13:42 PM »
I was listening to Armed American Radio http://armedamericanradio.org/ the other night they had Susanna on as a guest.

"As a survivor of the Luby's massacre, Hupp testified across the country in support of concealed-handgun laws. She said that if there had been a second chance to prevent the slaughter, she would have violated the Texas law and carried the handgun inside her purse into the restaurant. She testified across the country in support of concealed handgun laws, and was elected to the Texas House of Representatives in 1996. The concealed-weapons bill was signed by then-Governor George W. Bush."

They played this as she testified during a Brady Bill hearing in the early 90's. Even though it is an older video it reinforces how the lefties will not give up in trying taking away our Constitutional rights and reinforces in me that I cannot ever let up in my fight against them.

Suzanna Gratia-Hupp-What the Second Amendment really means

She said:

“…The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting. And I know I’m not going to make very many friends saying this, but it’s about all rights, all of our rights to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there.”

I would have loved to see the look on the that friggin putz schumer's face when she said this.

I apologize if this was posted before.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Suzanna Gratia-Hupp-What the Second Amendment really means
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 02:34:09 PM »
No apology necessary.  I would have liked to see their faces as well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 04:27:23 PM »

You betcha.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 04:42:11 PM »
No apology necessary.  I would have liked to see their faces as well.
All you would have seen was arrogant disdain and contempt for the ignorant  commoner who fails to see the enlightened  wisdom of her betters.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 08:11:37 PM »
I have seen it before - It's well worth watching (and admiring) again. Thanks!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 08:17:16 PM »
Yes, seen before but no such thing as too much, it should be broadcast 24/7/365 on all frequencies! ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 08:35:28 AM »
Yes, seen before but no such thing as too much, it should be broadcast 24/7/365 on all frequencies! ::thumbsup::

^^^This!^^^
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson