Topics > World/Foreign Affairs

Obama's Incompetent Sec of State Hildabeast Clinton's Useless Senate Appearance

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/clinton-shouts-what-difference-would-it-make_697536.html

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/23/rand-paul-to-hillary-clinton-if-i-were-president-i-would-have-relieved-you-of-your-post-video/

What a disgrace, but then again this is the O'Bongo Regime, the lowest collection of scum-sucking liars, agitators, race-baiters and asshats ever collected in one spot in the entire history of the world!

"What difference does it make?!"

Exactly, that is about as intellectually deep and honest an asshat will ever get!

Wake me up when a real revolution erupts to throw these banana republic thugs to the ash heap...

::mooning::

charlesoakwood:

At this moment she's before the House committee lying through her teeth again.  She's going to lose those glasses as soon as this brewhaha is done.

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote from: Libertas on January 23, 2013, 11:37:12 AM ---
"What difference does it make?!"

--- End quote ---

What Difference? It determines if  you are incompetent or not, you stupid lying cow.
Liberals really can't handle the idea of being held accountable for what they do.

charlesoakwood:

Imagining that it does make a difference to the scapegoated filmmaker who is imprisoned, to say the very least.

ETA

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/23/rand-paul-to-hillary-clinton-if-i-were-president-i-would-have-relieved-you-of-your-post-video/

WASHINGTON — Republican Sen. Rand Paul said Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had been negligent in conducting her job, and said that if he were president, he would have relieved her of her post.

Paul said that the fact that she was not aware of the requests of more security for the U.S. Embassy in Libya constituted “a failure of leadership” and said it was “inexcusable.”

“I think ultimately…you accept the culpability for the worst tragedy since 9/11,” Paul said.

“Had I been president at the time and I had found that you had not read the cables from Benghazi, you had not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens,” he went on, “I would have relieved you of your post.”

Paul accused Clinton of being directly responsible for the loss of lives in the September 11, 2012 attacks.

“Not to know of the requests for security really, I think, cost these people their lives,” he said.

“I don’t suspect you of bad motives,” he said, but added that “it’s a failure of leadership not to be involved. It’s a failure of leadership not to know these things.”

Glock32:
Terry Moran of NBC News was quick to snarkily ask what, exactly, are Rand Paul's qualifications for posing questions on the subject of foreign policy?

They really couldn't be more clear that they see their role as that of the Palace Guard.  The court eunuchs.  They also couldn't be more openly disdainful of representative government. Why, these uncultured residents of non-coastal states can elect anyone!  No, instead they would rather we have a technocratic oligarchy of credentialed elites.

What qualifies Rand Paul to ask such questions?  How about the fact that the voters of his state elected him to represent them in government, you jackass?  Did anyone ask whether Hank Johnson possessed an oceanography or geology degree when he speculated on the capsizing of Guam?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version