Author Topic: DemoNazi Dianne "Eva" Feinstein Wants to Ban Over 150 Rifles, Shotguns & Pistols  (Read 2970 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/24/feinstein-calls-for-banning-more-than-150-firearms-during-dramatic-press-conference/

Bloody Nazi sow!  That Succubus and the Incubi known as Schumer, Durbin and the rest of the demonic club can KMA and FOAD!

NEVER!

FMCDH!

Molôn Labé!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Think FineSwine doesn't know the real purpose of the 2nd Amendment?  Think again!

"Mrs. Feinstein's measure would exempt more than 2,200 types of hunting and sporting rifles; guns manually operated by bolt, pump, lever or slide action; and weapons used by government officials, law enforcement and retired law enforcement personnel,"
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/feinstein-gun-control-bill-exempt-government-officials_697732.html

But of course we knew this, the rest of America? . . .

Offline robins111

One thing that stands out in all of the anti-gun blather pushed to this date, is the insistence that they fix the 'background checks' and register. 

The best analogy I have for that, is, during the middle ages, the local lord, would show up on your doorstep, and demand part of your crop, then the demand would be for you to load the crop into his wagon, after this thievery took place, the Peasant, would be required to knuckle his forehead and ask, the lord, 'By your leave' is he could then get back to watching his family starve.   

The truth is, the background checks, and registration are you asking the new lords, for their 'by your leave' to own, sell, possess and give your own property..   If this goes through, get ready to knuckle your foreheads..

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
My knuckles can be better employed.   ;)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I've seen an interesting (cowardly) twist in the positioning on the gun control issue.

A person who claims to be a "moderate" (although she has been stridently leftist everywhere else) is asked if she recognizes that when she votes for a candidate, she votes for the candidates positions (since stated positions are at least an indicator of how one will vote). She tried to split hairs (as all dhimmicratics do) but reluctantly agreed.

She then said that she personally took no position on gun control (and then went on to enumerate ways that she didn't like guns) and suggested that it was mysteriously "too late" but wouldn't it be lovely if there were no guns.

So the stance is that she has no personal investment in the issue even though she does, and won't do anything to affect its outcome, even though she does. In this way if gun control passes she can straddle the fence and shirk blame or take credit as circumstances warrant. When it doesn't she can continue her disparagement of anyone who dares to defend themselves. Neat eh?

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
She can pretend all she wants she hasn't taken a position or taken a side, she has, and she has chosen poorly.

All such people are on notice that God may forgive them, I won't.

;)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
It's like them not understanding the accusation that they are hiring the state to shakedown their fellow citizens. "I didn't vote for that! I just voted for health care to be a universal human right!"

In the end, it won't matter whether they're simply stupid or disingenuous.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Y'all see this BS?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9830016/Barack-Obama-I-go-shooting-all-the-time.html

A liar and a moron, who ya gonna believe?

::hysterical::

Oh, and more libiot "do as I say not as I do" hypocrisy!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/27/illegal-guns-david-brock-media-matters/

No comment from FineSwine and the rest of the DemoNazi's...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, and the final word on registration belongs to Kitty Werthmann -

Learn from history!

!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
It's like them not understanding the accusation that they are hiring the state to shakedown their fellow citizens. "I didn't vote for that! I just voted for health care to be a universal human right!"

In the end, it won't matter whether they're simply stupid or disingenuous.

Precisely.  There's just that inability or unwillingness to acknowledge the connection.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I just heard some schmuck on Rush's show declaring a semi-auto rifle can be switched to full auto merely by folding the stock (on the ones that have one).

He saw a video, he said.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
We are surrounded by idiots that believe anything their rulers tell them.  How do we fix that?
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
We are surrounded by idiots that believe anything their rulers tell them.  How do we fix that?

There was a caller on Rush today asking a similar question. He said that with low-information voters willing to believe lies and vote accordingly, should the conservative strategy be to lie in order to sway them?

Dumb, dead-end question, but the guy has a point.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I just heard some schmuck on Rush's show declaring a semi-auto rifle can be switched to full auto merely by folding the stock (on the ones that have one).

He saw a video, he said.

Mine must be broken then  >:(

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

He saw a video, he said.

Yeah, mine too.  And I'm p.o.'d 'bout dat.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero

He saw a video, he said.
All this time I thought you just needed a stamp saying "auto" and proceed to stamp it. Isn't that what the "tax stamp" was for? ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

He saw a video, he said.

I feel cheated. Well, if I had any guns I'd feel cheated.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

He saw a video, he said.

Ah yes, that must be the famous "shoulder thing that goes up".
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

He saw a video, he said.

I feel cheated. Well, if I had any guns I'd feel cheated.

Yeah, all these boating accidents are creating a heckova lot of lost treasure troves!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"Skeeter" O'Bongo, H/T - IOwnTheWorld -

Looks about right to me.

This is good -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/hah-dana-loesch-pulls-out-ar15-lighter-on-piers-morgan-show-video/

I love it when people punk that libturd Piers, that a gal does it is just gravy...er sauce...whatever!

Where can I get me one of those lighters!   ;D