Author Topic: Birthers - my explanation  (Read 3281 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Birthers - my explanation
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 09:39:06 PM »
Best explanation I have heard yet is that the original BC was changed to "Barry Soetoro" (and maybe even shows him being born in Indonesia) so that he could get admitted to schools as a foreigner. I do believe he was born in Hawaii (you can't explain the newspaper announcements any other way). Having the wrong name on the BC and any other subsequent docs (like admissions papers) would be more than a little embarrassing and, as noted above, his grades would finally receive the scrutiny that they deserve.

Wouldn't it be interesting if BO's grades were not as good as GWB's?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:42:36 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2011, 05:17:41 AM »
Best explanation I have heard yet is that the original BC was changed to "Barry Soetoro" (and maybe even shows him being born in Indonesia) so that he could get admitted to schools as a foreigner. I do believe he was born in Hawaii (you can't explain the newspaper announcements any other way). Having the wrong name on the BC and any other subsequent docs (like admissions papers) would be more than a little embarrassing and, as noted above, his grades would finally receive the scrutiny that they deserve.

Yes. He was born in the 57th state.

Really, its not the birth certificate per se, but what is on the birth certificate that would prove embarrassing to Pres. Sero. My BC was changed when my parents changed my name. There is an affidavit attached to the original that is part of the whole thing. IOW, the BC and Affidavit are one complete document and must be released as one.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 12:16:07 PM »

Yes. He was born in the 57th state.

Really, its not the birth certificate per se, but what is on the birth certificate that would prove embarrassing to Pres. Sero. My BC was changed when my parents changed my name. There is an affidavit attached to the original that is part of the whole thing. IOW, the BC and Affidavit are one complete document and must be released as one.

YES!YES!YES!

I really believe the issue isn't if he was born in Hawaii.  It's the info on the document(s).  He probably thinks it's hilarious that people think it's about where he was born when he knows it's other info. He used being a "foreigner" to get ahead.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 12:23:06 PM »
It's not just the BC; it's the other lack of evidence that gives credence to the BC issue, such as what the hell passport did he use to go to Pakistan (?) and what's the deal with him having a Connecticut-issued SS#?

It's not one thing or another, it's everything that doesn't add up.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 01:16:33 PM »

He looks like such a DORK in that picture! 

Fits in well with that group, though, doesn't he?

Some of those ladies have a bigger set than tha dork.

I don't know about that but I'll bet Whoopi's are hairyer !

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2011, 01:21:01 PM »

Now, I guarantee you that if it was me sitting there, my legs wouldn't be crossed like all the other women. :) My ankle would be firmly implanted on my knee. All pictures of him sitting shows this is his/hers natural position.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2011, 01:27:33 PM »

Now, I guarantee you that if it was me sitting there, my legs wouldn't be crossed like all the other women. :) My ankle would be firmly implanted on my knee. All pictures of him sitting shows this is his/hers natural position.

And I'd be sitting next to Elizabeth ;)
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2011, 01:44:05 PM »
The picture would show Elizabeth slapping my face because I suggested that she sit on my lap... ::laughonfloor::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2011, 02:33:08 PM »
The picture would show Elizabeth slapping my face because I suggested that she sit on my lap... ::laughonfloor::

Have you seen her new exercise commercial??  ::whoohoo:: ::bows::

Some body find it!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie