Author Topic: Demonically creepy ... no other way to describe it  (Read 938 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
Re: Demonically creepy ... no other way to describe it
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 02:54:09 PM »
Oh, that was just ....icky.....I thought at first it was about Obama....four more years sort of stuff. This may have been worse.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 03:22:06 PM »
Absolutely disgusting. Puts the lie to their claim about wanting abortions to be "safe, legal, and rare". They don't want them to be a rarity at all, they want them to be prolific and celebrated. They're basically raising a glass in toast to the killing of 50+ million unborn.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 03:57:51 PM »

Happy birthday, baby. 
If that's not a message from hell I don't know what is.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 04:46:46 PM »
That was indeed demonically conceived.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lisa in PA

• Likes the place
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 05:37:13 AM »
And yet, I bet that guy has a couple "baby mommas" floating around somewhere.  How many leftists have the attention span to make it through to the end of a 1:43 minute commercial? 

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 10:11:28 AM »
Hi, I am a successful  black guy. I have fathered 38 Children, but thanks to Roe vs. Wade I was able to murder every one of them in the womb, often using tax payer money to do it. That makes me giggle with joy, baby. . A Toast to Roe V. Wade,my friends, for without it I wouldn't be able to continue living the high life with no responsibilities. 

Its hard to believe that wasn't produced by a anti-abortion group. It shows you how out of touch liberals are with any sense morality these people are. And really, a Black guy? 1 in 3 Black babies are aborted by its own mother. Its frigging Genocide.  Its almost as bad as the time they made the "funny" ad about blowing up schoolchildren for not supporting the Global Warming agenda. Or maybe a leftist Eugenicist rejoicing in the death of blacks DID make it, and that was the point. 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 10:29:51 AM »
Hi, I am a successful  black guy. I have fathered 38 Children, but thanks to Roe vs. Wade I was able to murder every one of them in the womb, often using tax payer money to do it. That makes me giggle with joy, baby...

Not only that, but it makes me feel sexy. If I can kill my children, I can seduce you with my deep voice and charm without consequence, and that makes me horny. It makes you horny too, doesn't it baby?

Let's make a baby. Killing it is part of the erotic attraction.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 10:33:46 AM »

You Nailed it.
That is exactly what makes it demonically creepy.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 11:15:05 AM »
Hi, I am a successful  black guy. I have fathered 38 Children, but thanks to Roe vs. Wade I was able to murder every one of them in the womb, often using tax payer money to do it. That makes me giggle with joy, baby...

Not only that, but it makes me feel sexy. If I can kill my children, I can seduce you with my deep voice and charm without consequence, and that makes me horny. It makes you horny too, doesn't it baby?

I see him as the Devil, using his deep, sexy voice to seduce women into killing the babies made with others.  Baby.

The guy portrays a messed-up football player on "Necessary Roughness" and I'll not be able to look at him the same after this.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 11:23:59 AM »
Another POS heard from ...

During MSNBC’s “The Cycle” on Friday, co-host Toure celebrated the 40th anniversary of the landmark Roe v. Wade decision to legalize abortion by telling the story of when he and an old girlfriend decided to have an abortion 15 years ago.

“In some ways that choice saved my life,” Toure said.

He said he was extremely thankful abortion was an option because wasn’t ready to be a dad and going through with the pregnancy would have just made “a mess of three lives” because she “wasn’t the one.”

“I thank God and country that when I fell into a bad situation, abortion was there to save me and keep me on a path toward building a strong family I have now. And I pray that safety net stays in place,” Toure said.

Being able to choose to have an abortion makes for a “stronger America,” he concluded.

An abortion saved HIM.  HIM.  He stood by as his baby-mama killed his child but HE was saved.  And for that, he thanks GOD.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:27:38 AM by Pandora »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 11:34:55 AM »
I'm sorry God.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 11:46:01 AM »
An abortion saved HIM.  HIM.  He stood by as his baby-mama killed his child but HE was saved.  And for that, he thanks GOD.

And its a surprise that the most self-righteous, narcissistic, self-indulgent people on the planet put their own lives before those of their children? Abortion is only the most egregious example. Trust me, your liberal neighbors are  doing it every day. Why else would you send your kids to a public school, if it wasn't because you wanted that time for yourself- to boost your ego by still working, to boost your income so you can buy some other trinket for yourself.  Liberals KNOW their kids are being brainwashed and that their kids aren't even learning what they learned in school. They just don't care. Caring would take from their "me" time.

My Neighbor took his 3 kids out of school and lived in Costa Rica for 6 months - because they thought it would be cool to do so. .  The eldest boy, at 10 years old,  won a surfing competition.Who know what other elements of Crime, human prostitution and human trafficking, drug culture or poverty he was exposed to. And yes there is a time to see and understand  those things, but I am pretty sure its after you are 10.  Certain after you are 5 ( the youngest)
They are back in Public School now (  the same one we fled) and are a whole year behind on that watered down curriculum. All so mom and dad could brag about their trip.

My sister followed her husband  with her two small children ( 1 and 3) on extended business consulting trips to Europe and Australia. She stayed in London, alone while he went to Russia ( which thankfully they did consider too dangerous)  She let the 3 year wander and bother other passengers on the 17 hour flight to Australia - because she was so cute. Of course "Everyone" loved it.  Once there, they made her toys out of cardboard boxes for her, because they are just so dang clever - and it was good for the environment because they didn't buy anything they would "throw" when they left. (Like they don't have goodwill stores n Australia)  Will either child remember being there? Doubtful.  Was it disruptive and troubling to them? I am sure. Small children like routine. But it was about being fabulous, taking trips, and displaying their moral superiority.  It was never about their kids, who are now being raised part time in  Mexico (the school system is wonderful there, or so I am told)  and in Canada.

Liberals want abortion because they are the most selfish evil people on the planet- even when they don't chose to kill their children.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:51:04 AM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2013, 12:04:55 PM »
An abortion saved HIM.  HIM.  He stood by as his baby-mama killed his child but HE was saved.  And for that, he thanks GOD.

And its a surprise that the most self-righteous, narcissistic, self-indulgent people on the planet put their own lives before those of their children? 

Nosir.  It's a shock (less these days than it used to be) that he admitted it on tv and that he's so fcked up he thanked GOD for the opportunity to murder HIS OWN CHILD, and without earthly consequences.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 07:43:56 AM »
Pure evil.  Get used to it, we'll see it a lot more in the coming years.

These minions of Lucifer cannot escape final justice, nobody can, and they naively think earthly consequences are not possible...when the crap hits the fan everything is possible.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.