Author Topic: Blackhawk helicopters fire weapons in skies over Miami  (Read 5326 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Blackhawk helicopters fire weapons in skies over Miami
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 01:08:43 PM »
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8971311

The Army did not give any details of what the training is for. Some people we spoke to needed no explanation.

Of course not, the last casualty in a dying republic is never known to be the first casualty until bodies hit the floor.

"If it's to protect our kids, I'm all for it," neighbor Glenn DeWitt said.

Perfect mindless dipsh*t, people like this are a big part of the problem.

Exactly. What a mindless damn toolbox.  Those are also the people who would happily and unhesitatingly report neighbors and even family for having "wrong" attitudes and making "anti-social" comments. After all, if it's to keep their kid safe!

What is this damn obsession people have with the illusion of safety? I've simply never understood it. I resent excessive safety. Nature favors the bold, it's like the motto of the original commando unit, the SAS, "Who Dares Wins". Excessive safety promotes a bunch of also-ran groupthinkers. But what bothers me most about people like the one quoted is their unquestioned acceptance of whatever premise the government lays out. Ok, it's to keep your kid safe? How do you know that? Keep them safe from what? As compared to?

I know, once again it is a complete lack of personal responsibility!  Who is to keep you safe?  YOU!  Who is to keep your kids safe?  YOU!  And YOU need to teach them so they can do the same when (if) they GROW UP!

Son of a....!!!  Too many people are dumb helpless cows!!!

All damned umbilicals cut!  Nobody gets nothing unless they earn it or make it themselves!  The whole damned country needs to have an attitude adjustment!

Pan has it right!  Either we beat them and they learn, if not, tough sh*t!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.