Author Topic: HomSec is a Statist Front - the proof -  (Read 712 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
HomSec is a Statist Front - the proof -
« on: January 31, 2013, 11:42:45 AM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/shear_bravery_beats_guns_feds_d9BanDpupuVezePd6trYoM

Government to people - scisssors trump guns!

And here I always thought scissors only beat paper, better not come up against a rock!  A gun, no problem, but a rock?   ::exitstageleft::

/

Fukcing statist punks! 

They are laughing at us, dance monkey, dance to the statist beat!  You are our slaves, we'll have all the guns, you'll have scissors (until we take those too!)...bwuhhaahaaaa!!!

Man, do I hate these jackasses!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Re: HomSec is a Statist Front - the proof -
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 11:56:09 AM »
Homeland Security has operated an active-shooter preparedness-training program for years, and the “Options for Consideration” video was in production prior to the Dec. 14 shooting in Newtown.

The video was released to coincide with President Obama’s sweeping proposals to curb gun violence in America, said the official.

So they knew before Sandy Hook that he was going to be pushing for tougher gun laws...   ::thinking::
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 12:16:57 PM »
Of course they did.  There's a thread here in the 2A forum about the regime deciding to recategorize firearms by executive order, and that was from the beginning of December about a week before Sandy Hook.  It's kind of like when Stephanopoulous asked Romney that out of the blue question about birth control, they knew in advance that they were going to launch the "war on women" meme against Romney.

Any time you see these little trial balloons being raised in the media, it's a sure sign that an entire Democrat-Media Complex operation is already planned and waiting for the order to go into action. I guess they float these trial balloons because they think the moron low information types will look back at them and applaud their prescience.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 07:00:25 AM »
 ::upsidedownflag::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.