Author Topic: Super Sniper, Hero, Navy SEAL Chris Kyle Murdered...  (Read 4271 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Super Sniper, Hero, Navy SEAL Chris Kyle Murdered...
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 07:16:06 PM »
...Did anyone in 2003 really doubt the premise for attacking Iraq? It was said that Saddam had chemical and biological weapons (and we knew he had used them before) and was actively trying to put them into the hands of terrorist organizations. Whatever part of this was later shown to be untrue, did it not seem perfectly plausible in 2003? This is where the Ron Paul breed of libertarian just paints themselves into mental corners of their own creation and why they can't really be taken seriously.

I think that to the firebreathing Paulites, that is all beside the point Glock. To them, "War is NOT the Answer"™, and it doesn't matter to them whether Hussein had WMDs or whether people believed he did. For these people (and their spiritual leader "Dr. Paul") nothing justifies the killing of anybody - even more so when those being killed are the enemies of Jews.

Yeah, clearly you are right.  I mean -- consider the source -- but get a load of this:  http://www.infowars.com/ron-pauls-antiwar-tweet-drives-neocon-warmongers-into-frenzy/

Fruits and nuts.

Wow, good find. thanks for reminding me why I won't allow a paultard in the same room as me (or anyone I care about).

Get a load of the headline link towards the bottom of that page...

"Sniper Who Defamed Jesse Ventura Killed In Texas"

Tard indeed. Any fame James Janos had to lose was lost by his own hand mouth.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2013, 07:50:24 PM »
  This is as sad as it gets.To have survived a war and die like this at home.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 06:17:26 AM »
It's crap like that which makes me want to kick the piss out of that little troll from Lake Jackson, and Jesse is illustrating what a complete POS he is by pursuing his bullsh*t case against the estate (wife and kids) of a fallen hero.

More proof that we are completely surrounded by assholes!

PS-I hear Beck has some benefit going on for the wife and kids, I hope it is going into a trust of some sort!   ::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 11:15:04 AM »
The paulbots just have this facile, dogmatic view of what makes a war justified. I get the aversion to foreign adventurism, and I get the aversion to sending our people into harm's way without a clear and legitimate national security objective. But take Korea and Vietnam for example. They would no doubt view those conflicts as illegitimate, and similarly castigate veterans of those wars as murdering criminals. So what was the USA to do during the height of the Cold War, just let communist regimes be installed in one country after another until we were quite literally surrounded by the red menace? Are they seriously incapable of perceiving what an existential threat that would have been?

I don't see how these paultards are any different than the radical Leftists hurling dog sh*t at soldiers returning from Vietnam.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 11:23:18 AM »
When it comes to war the PaulBots are no different than Code Pink, I would argue they are worse since Code Pink is across the board anti-war, where the PaulBot reacts with glee when Israel gets spanked or when it comes to slaughtering Banksters by the bushel.

ETA - Nowhere on ZeroHedge did this story come up, nowhere, I looked hard, I searched their articles...they do not want their Godhead sullied by anybody, even if it is deserving.  Not very courageous of them, makes them no different than State-run media IMO!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 02:12:38 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 02:20:02 PM »
Came across this at The Blaze, not helping alleviate my conspiracy fears!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/06/slain-navy-seal-chris-kyle-was-working-on-a-new-book-about-the-history-of-american-guns/

The general theme for people who die the most during Obama reign of terror - Guns - Pro-2A or privy to Obama Regime gunrunning (US/Mexico border, Libya/Syria) or operations (SEALs)!

::saywhat::

::outrage::