Author Topic: Ted Nugent blasts Piers Morgan:  (Read 578 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Ted Nugent blasts Piers Morgan:
« on: February 05, 2013, 07:26:30 PM »
http://social.entertainment.msn.com/blogs/pop-spy-blog.aspx?feat=6538d05c-e2c7-42e0-98ee-288f4d5845ad

For some reason, Ted Nugent continues to be given a public forum, despite his whole "gun owners are like Rosa Parks" pontificating and his "moral decay of society" argument in the wake of the Sandy Hook massacre. On Monday night, the onetime rocker appeared as a guest of CNN's Piers Morgan. The issue, not surprisingly, was guns.

Morgan, who was recently the target of a petition to boot from him the country because of his gun-control stance, broadcast the show from a shooting range/gun store in Katy, Texas, where Nugent joined him to defend his "second amendment yay!" standpoint.

Vid at link.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Ted Nugent blasts Piers Morgan:
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 08:09:11 PM »
Alex Jones ambushed Piers there too. The owner of the store said what was promised to be a live show ended up being a heavily edited taping, and he has announced he is releasing about 2 hours of footage from the shop's 150 security cameras to show how blatantly CNN hacked and spliced the footage they taped there.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Ted Nugent blasts Piers Morgan:
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 07:00:07 AM »
Alex Jones ambushed Piers there too. The owner of the store said what was promised to be a live show ended up being a heavily edited taping, and he has announced he is releasing about 2 hours of footage from the shop's 150 security cameras to show how blatantly CNN hacked and spliced the footage they taped there.

Now that should be good.   ::popcorn::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.