Author Topic: Obama Closing Air Defense on Border  (Read 1364 times)

charlesoakwood

Obama Closing Air Defense on Border
« on: February 04, 2013, 10:02:17 PM »

Air Force’s Air Defense Radar Systems along U.S./Mexico Border will SHUTDOWN on March 15th, 2013

“Not only will this closure mean hundreds of people will be out of jobs, but it also means our borders will not be safe, especially along the remote U.S. Mexico Border like in Texas. These defense radars detect low flying aircraft infiltrating our borders. Without these defense radars, low flying aircraft will go undetected. It will be open season for any drug/gun/slave smugglers, terrorists flying in with nukes, low altitude missiles, or even a full scale low elevation invasion/attack against America.”

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Obama Closing Air Defense on Border
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 10:54:39 PM »
I really, really, really want this sonofabitch tried and executed for treason.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 10:57:07 PM »
Yeah. They can afford to put drones in near constant surveillance of farmers' crop fields lest they use a drop too much irrigation water, but somehow it's just a bridge too far to keep an eye on the border.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 06:51:45 AM »
All by design.

When do we get to design something?   ::whatgives::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.