Topics > Media Bias/Media War

Dick Morris Dropped by Fox News

(1/3) > >>

IronDioPriest:
Dick Morris Dropped by Fox News

Long time contributor Dick Morris will no longer be a talking head on Fox News Channel. “His contract is up and we will not be renewing it, ” a spokesperson for the news network confirmed today. A perpetual presence during last year’s Presidential election, Morris has not been seen on FNC since November 12. During the battle between President Barack Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney, the former Clinton advisor had been strongly predicting a big loss for the incumbent. Morris didn’t waste much time moving on from FNC. Earlier today, he announced via Twitter that he would be making an appearance on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight on Wednesday. That will be the first time the conservative has appeared on CNN since 2002. Morris isn’t the only big name contributor departure from the top rated news network. FNC recently parted ways with former GOP VP candidate Sarah Palin after three years. On the other hand, Fox News also re-signed Karl Rove to a multiyear contract and added liberal former Congressman Dennis Kucinich as a contributor.

Pandora:
If I cared anything about ______ News, I'd care.  I don't.  They can all go straight to hell.

charlesoakwood:

"On the other hand, Fox News also re-signed Karl Rove to a multiyear contract and added liberal former Congressman Dennis Kucinich as a contributor."

Sideshow attractions at the Fox carnival.

Aside: Heard Kristol do a take down of the TPOS and his PAC as being responsible for losses and he should stay out of primaries and let the people decide their candidates.
Momentary lapse of sanity, I guess.

Glock32:
Getting rid of Sarah Palin and re-signing the TPOS says pretty much everything about the state of things at Fox News.

Libertas:
And they can stick their "Fair & Balanced" up their arses and twist!   ::mooning::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version