Author Topic: I didn't know this cop killing cop was black, until I went to The Blaze  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/07/massive-manhunt-on-for-fired-lapd-officer-suspected-of-killing-spree-shooting-a-couple-and-ambushing-two-cops/

Nowhere in the race-baiting pc/diversity/multi-culti MFM did race ever come up, not once...

But they like repeating the phrase "assualt rifle" hundreds of times per day...

::)   ::mooning::

JurnoTards, oh JurnoTards, I hear the street lights calling you...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: I didn't know this cop killing cop was black, until I went to The Blaze
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 02:17:53 PM »

Read he left a 30 page manifesto on FB.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 02:25:41 PM »
Obviously a right-wing kook, right?

God, I hate this media.

Should be reason enough to ban all guns from LEOs, right?  They all loose cannons waiting to go off!

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 01:08:32 AM »
His manifesto is here.  It is an interesting read.  He feels he was trying to be a good cop and that the LAPD railroaded him.  Check it out.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 01:33:26 AM »
He's a cop and can't stand being called n*****r?  His tribe uses the word all the time, but it's offensive coming from fellow "officers" if they're White?   Chip, meet shoulder.

Meh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 02:51:34 AM »
Think about it, isn't he doing to a large (possibly) corrupt system (LAPD) what we think may have to happen to a much larger corrupt system (Fed)?  He may be misguided but he has (in his mind) identified the problem individuals (at least those he has first hand knowledge of) and attempted to use the system (albiet a potentially corupted system) to find the truth and felt he was stonwalled and discredited.  He drew a line in the sand and said enough.  In a sane world this would never happen because the officers of the LAPD would be honerable and law abiding and always hold the public safety at the top of their duty.  But as we all have seen recently, this aint a sane world.  I've seen angry cops bully innocent people, wether it's because of a chip on their sholder or a god complex it is wrong and who would see this day in and day out, another officer.  When one cop blows the whistle what happens next depends on the ratio of good cops vs bad cops as to what the outcome will be.  In his case (and I tend to believe where there is smoke there is fire) he may be closer to the truth than what the media and LAPD are saying.

ETA, remember one of these power hungry cops may show up at your door someday to collect the federally mandated illegal firearm that they know you have, what will you do?
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 07:03:52 AM »
I dunno Ben.  I wanted to stop when I hit this - "The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days."  and then "The consent decree should never have been lifted."  anf then later on "This department has not changed from the Daryl Gates and Mark Fuhrman days" and it goes on and on, this clown is out for vigilante justice on white cops, it's all about race with this clown.  Perhaps there is an opportunity here for some rational and objective analysis of the insane policies of police departments, city councils and mayors and the slavish devotion to the pc/diversity/multi-culti cult as a reason why cops who have to wade into the filth-riddled areas of urban America often exibit anti-social behavior from being in constant contact with said filth and reasses their idiotic polices of being against people defending themselves with guns and high-capicity magazines, perhaps if police partnered with real people and shop owners and business leaders instead of race-baiting pimps and shake-down artists out for their own gain they would have more allies than enemies.  This asshole is barking up the wrong tree.  I get where you coming from about the cops vs us thing, but I see that as a separate issue in this case, this case is highlighting the worng reasons for going postal, it should not be about race, it should be about the role of police and those they were intended to protect and serve - US!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 06:28:11 AM »
Leftists and their cousins in the fevered PaulBot swamps are calling this clown a hero...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-10/us-use-drones-chris-dorner-manhunt

...and while I am on record as being opposed to using drones on American citizens...do heroes usually taunt the father of the daughter he just slew?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/mass-murdering-cop-killer-chris-dorner-called-father-of-shooting-victim-and-taunted-him-about-his-daughters-death/

Hero?

No, racist punk bastard who wants to get back at whitey is all, garden variety racist, they're everywhere...even in police forces.

No drone needed, hunt him down and kill 'em the old fashioned way.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 07:03:59 AM »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-11/meanwhile-los-angeles

SkyNet will have no problem reading the letters or verifying the face.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 09:29:00 AM »
The idea that this murderer could be hailed as some kind of folk hero for sticking it to the man while his manifesto is overflowing with praise for Leftists is chilling.

Can't people see - or better yet feel - what is going on here? Non-ideological mass murders: Tea Party/Right-wing Rhetoric/Sarah Palin; Leftist mass-murderers with documented Leftist manifestos: Folk heroes.

This government and its media are seting the stage for dehumanization on all sides, and the millions of dead that come with it. Fu¢kers.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 11:59:20 AM »
Yup, been happening a long time too.  Remember the original Black Panters?  Weather Underground?

Back in the mid-90's we had that moonbat effing libiot that got discovered as a former radical and hauled out to CA, ALL the lefties came out to kiss her rotten ass!

Fu¢kers!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 01:47:59 PM »
Oh yeah, you mean Kathleen Soliah aka "Sarah Jane Olson", right?

Media did everything possible to sanitize that Leftist SLA terrorist bitch, even going so far as beginning "news" articles with, "Soccer mom, Sarah Jane Olson..."

They are pining for their Che Guevara, eager to justify his every heinous act.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 02:25:40 PM »
Yes, they are pining for their Che. And that is exactly why they want us disarmed. The whole thing about Che Guevara as an icon of cool, revolutionary chic, is absolutely disgusting. It's no different than if they were printing t-shirts of people like Heinrich Himmler. If you read about the sort of things "Che" did, it's exactly the sort of bloodlust that produced the Terrors in revolutionary France. And I see that same bloodlust in the Left here, today. They have fetishized murder, I think it honestly produces a state of sexual arousal in them when they think about murdering conservatives. Virtually everything they've said and done since the immaculation of their "strong man" has communicated this.

People ask rhetorically "Ok, well just who are you going to be shooting then?" as a way of underscoring the lack of a well defined enemy in these hypothetical SHTF scenarios. I get what they mean. But I think it's not as hard to answer as many want to realize. I won't go so far as to say "this is who (you) will be shooting", but I will say the answer to "this is who the enemy is" is, quite simply, Democrats. In my SHTF scenario, the very first categorization I will apply to people is were they a Democrat or not. If they were, then they are unwelcome anywhere near me and mine.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2013, 05:41:23 PM »
That's the terrorist bitch IDP!  Should have been strung up with the rest of all the aforementioned trash of humanity!

BOT - Sounds like they got this psycho cop holed up in a cabin.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-cabin-couple-hostage.html

99.99% sure he comes out dead.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 07:11:38 AM »
But they better make 100% sure this guys remains are in this smoldering heap -

http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-dorner-manhunt-body-removed-cabin-fugitive-cop/story?id=18480021

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »

Drudge headline says his mom was at the standoff watching, drinking soda and eating chips.  Helloooo California.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 06:45:45 AM »

Drudge headline says his mom was at the standoff watching, drinking soda and eating chips.  Helloooo California.

Good entertainment, her boy the star of the show, Momma must be sooo very proud.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 11:45:22 AM »
Sick SOBs...not surprising, just disgusting...

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/02/13/CNN-Panel-Dorner-Alleged-Murder-Spree-Exciting-Like-Denzel-Washington-Movie

Talk about needing to take out the trash!

(And it should only require one trip!)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 02:22:30 PM »
So that means we can take out libtards like Michael Moore and be heroes? ::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2013, 06:53:58 AM »
So that means we can take out libtards like Michael Moore and be heroes? ::whoohoo::

Yeah, what other conclusion can one take away from their celebration of Dorner?

Everybody needs a hero and a reason to celebrate, right?  Wouldn't be fair if only some people get to experience either one, eh?  Not very diVerSDity minded if they discriminated now, would it?
 ::stirpot::