Author Topic: New Black Panthers Malik Shabazz turn on Obama (Audio)  (Read 1547 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
New Black Panthers Malik Shabazz turn on Obama (Audio)
« on: March 28, 2011, 09:04:05 AM »
I guess having a voter intimidation case inexplicably dropped after it was already won isn't enough for these racist SOB niqgas.

New Black Panthers turn on Obama

***WARNING PROFUSE USE OF RACIST LANGUAGE***

"You should have listened to Farrakhan when you were at his table"

You Should Have Listened to Farrakhan When You Were At His Table: New Black Panthers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: New Black Panthers Malik Shabazz turn on Obama (Audio)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 01:21:06 PM »
He's so lost in his fantasy ideology, he disregards history.  The Gaddafis of ago sold Blacks into slavery to Arabs; he's willingly adopted as his own identity his historical worst enemies.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 02:28:03 PM »
Since Obama is Halfrican, I guess Malik is blaming his white side.  I guess ebony and ivory can't live in harmony after all.  Didn't get that much reward for sweeping NBP thuggery under the mat now, did ya, Obama?

Roosters and roosts...

Nothing either says is a surprise to me, both are deep into unreality and both are obsessed with hating the white man, it's just matters of degree, and to Malik, Obama isn't hateful enough.

Nice huh?

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 03:23:08 PM »
He's so lost in his fantasy ideology, he disregards history.  The Gaddafis of ago sold Blacks into slavery to Arabs; he's willingly adopted as his own identity his historical worst enemies.

Even that "African garb" they sometimes wear, like Danny Glover, is actually of Arab origin. The Arabs invented the African slave trade. They were doing it for centuries before the Europeans got in on the act, and they were still doing it long after the Europeans outlawed it in their own colonies. In some ways it's still going on, eg. Sudan.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 03:32:50 PM »

I bet they are still white slaving also.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Sometimes You Just Can't Win
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 11:18:37 PM »
I've been called a racist before. I've never talked like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z7bj7Bi9hA

Personally, I think that he earned every lick of it.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Sometimes You Just Can't Win
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 05:03:08 AM »
Dayam! "His wife should leave the n_ggah tonite."

Apparently, Obama's White side over-ruled his Black side and took up with his Jew side. (I love that part where Malik repeats the anti-Semitism steeped in Black Muslim Theology that "Barack bombed K-Daffy after talking to Benjamin Netanyahu on the phone." With Muzzies, it'a always about Israel . . .)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 05:05:56 AM by BigAlSouth »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 08:04:22 AM »
Dayam! "His wife should leave the n_ggah tonite."

He's definitely been called out. Between Shabazz and Farrakhan both ranting against him this past week, I'd say his fortunes have turned South in the Radical-Racist-Black-American-Muslim community - one of his most important and reliable constituencies.

Quite a far cry from this:

"When the Messiah speaks, the youth will listen. And the Messiah is absolutely speaking."
[blockquote]~Louis Farrakhan re; Barack Hussein Obama[/blockquote]
Obama Declared Messiah by Louis Farrakhan
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 12:11:37 PM »
So, Obama's the 12th Imam!

::thinking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.