Author Topic: O'Bongo Photo  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
O'Bongo Photo
« on: February 03, 2013, 01:15:00 PM »
White House Warns -

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/02/02/White-House-Warns-Don-t-Photoshop-Obama-Gun-Pic

Which is promptly and properly cast aside -

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/02/hilarity-ensues-as-twitter-users-caption-and-photoshop-obamas-shooting-photo/

And this is the winner by far, since it appears to be so reflective of everything this asshat does  -

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: O'Bongo Photo
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 01:28:53 PM »
He would be a lefty....
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 01:39:35 PM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 01:43:08 PM »
Actually I write left handed and everything else right handed. I am deeply conflicted.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 02:22:29 PM »
Actually I write left handed and everything else right handed. I am deeply conflicted.

When I was is school in New Orleans the teacher would smack me with a ruler if I wrote left-handed. I'm not ambidextrous but to this day I still can write either way - badly. I shoot either hand (but favor my "good eye"), I play guitar right-handed, and do most everything else left-handed.

I am similarly conflicted ;-)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 02:25:46 PM »

When I was is school in New Orleans the teacher would smack me with a ruler if I wrote left-handed. I'm not ambidextrous but to this day I still can write either way - badly. I shoot either hand (but favor my "good eye"), I play guitar right-handed, and do most everything else left-handed.

I am similarly conflicted ;-)
Me as well. I wanted to keep my options open.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 04:33:03 PM »
Other than throwing or batting right or left everything else is right...not as conflicted.   ;D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 04:47:58 PM »
Oh no - not you too?!

Out a a family of five kids (and as far up, down and across family lines as we could look) I was the only "southpaw". I mostly didn't notice as my brain seemed to naturally do the translation (see someone throw a ball - and me do it other-handed). I got over the "you a strange one, aincha?" a long time ago (Yes, as a matter of fact I'm probably far stranger than you may recognize") occasionally still get ribbed for my "left-handed pool cue" or "left-handed hammer".

As I said, I do shoot either-handed and for a while tried to force myself to shoot right-handed with the Bushmaster (because of the shell ejection) until I realized that I sometimes got his by the shells either way. I do favor the left as my dominant eye urges me that direction.

The only time I flinch is when I am compared to another southpaw - like Øbongo. yecccch!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 06:04:13 PM »
Oh no - not you too?!

Out a a family of five kids (and as far up, down and across family lines as we could look) I was the only "southpaw". I mostly didn't notice as my brain seemed to naturally do the translation (see someone throw a ball - and me do it other-handed). I got over the "you a strange one, aincha?" a long time ago (Yes, as a matter of fact I'm probably far stranger than you may recognize") occasionally still get ribbed for my "left-handed pool cue" or "left-handed hammer".

As I said, I do shoot either-handed and for a while tried to force myself to shoot right-handed with the Bushmaster (because of the shell ejection) until I realized that I sometimes got his by the shells either way. I do favor the left as my dominant eye urges me that direction.

The only time I flinch is when I am compared to another southpaw - like Øbongo. yecccch!

Gunsmith is a southpaw as well.  Uses scissors right-handed, probably a couple other things too.  Can bat right or left -- yah, don't even go there.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 09:39:45 PM »
My brother is a lefty.  His 2nd grade teacher tried to convert him and Mom had to have a talk with her.  I have a daughter who can use either hand.  She was a complete lefty until age of 3 when she realized everyone in the family was righty and she decided right then to be a righty too.  She's an artist and can draw amazing pictures with either hand. 

I'm a righty but play guiter left handed.  I didn't even realized it until the first time I picked up a guitar and was told I had it wrong.

The brain is interesting.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 11:53:12 AM »
It was just a matter of time...

The Barack Obama Skeet-Shooting Action Figure!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/the-obama-skeet-shooting-action-figure-has-arrived/

You thinking what I'm thinking?

Yeah, a strong string rigged to the front door and connected to a life-sized Obama action figure with a load 12g cocked and loaded with 00!

::evilbat::

Barry did it!

;D