Author Topic: Pope Benedict XVI Announces Resignation  (Read 5101 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Announces Resignation
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 09:53:46 AM »
A good purging and cleansing is perhaps warranted.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/21/pope-retired-amid-gay-bishop-blackmail-inquiry

Just when you think a story can't get worse, it does.   ::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 10:41:49 AM »

"united by sexual orientation"

The Church will either get its act together or it will fail.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 02:56:20 PM »
Ann Barnhardt's been ranting about the homos in the Church for a long time now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2013, 05:07:35 PM »
I've been wading through the book Petrus Romanus.
Probably not 1/4 of the way through yet

There is a lot of deep stuff (some of it sounds like woo woo)
But there is a lot of background .

It ain't a fast read

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2013, 11:49:54 AM »
Vatican denies homosexer cabal, well really, given the past misdeeds what are they gonna do, announce there is an issue with homosexers?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/23/vatican-pope-gay-conclave-reports

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2013, 02:19:20 PM »
Per Ann Barnhardt:

"... I have it from a good source that ...

The 300 page dossier by the three cardinals on the homosexual mafia and the homosexual cardinals WILL BE READ ALOUD AT THE CONCLAVE in the presence of ALL of the voting cardinals with NAMES NAMED after the oath of secrecy is taken.

These recent resignations of cardinals may very well be the sodomites running scared.

And yes, the Vatican sodomites are tied to the Vatican bank. Are we really shocked that sexual perversion and financial crimes are linked? You people who are STILL falling for the "what people do in their sex lives doesn't matter" meme have got to wake up. Sex, be it homo or hetero, DOES MATTER. Bill Clinton's escapades with Monica DID MATTER, because if a person can operate in the realm of sexuality with zero morality, shame or remorse, what do you think that implies about their business dealings, political dealings or their general psychological state? Sexual perversion and promiscuity are directly correlated to sociopathy and psychopathy. Sane people don't treat other people like pieces of meat. Sane people don't treat themselves like pieces of meat. Sane people regard other people as subjects, not objects. Sane people have consciences. Sane people have standards of decency and are repelled by sexual perversion.

It's on, y'all. The Holy Spirit is on the move. When I was in the Sistine Chapel alone for those 20 minutes back in December, I stood at the foot of the altar, looking at the Last Judgment, and prayed (after the Judica Me) that the Holy Spirit would do SOMETHING at the next conclave to deliver the Church from the Marxist-homosexualist infiltrators - having NO FATHOM that it would be a matter of weeks and it would be on like Donkey Kong.

Oh, and the sodomites and their Marxist allies are learning that if you're going to play chess with a Bavarian rocking a buck-eighty IQ, YOU. WILL. LOSE."

Wouldn't it be refreshing if just once -- ONCE -- something happened to renew our faith in Truth.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2013, 03:10:04 PM »

Wouldn't it be refreshing if just once -- ONCE -- something happened to renew our faith in Truth.

I pray near daily that the truth becomes evident even for the lowest of low info voters.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2013, 07:12:34 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2013, 11:16:15 AM »
Conclave delayed?  Some Cardinals po'd that leaks of homosexer issues in their ranks, yes, we'll punish you by not electing someone!  There, take that!

::saywhat::

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/06/us-pope-succession-idUSBRE9240XW20130306

charlesoakwood

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2013, 02:31:18 PM »

Devil's winning this round the world over.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2013, 02:39:13 PM »

Devil's winning this round the world over.

We who believe in the Holy Bible should not be surprised, even if we are dismayed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2013, 02:48:45 PM »
He's already lost the war though.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2013, 03:47:45 PM »
He's already lost the war though.

Exactly.

And I don't know that I'd draw the conclusions from the Reuter's piece that you have, Libertas, about the reason for the delay in the conclave.  The powers that be are trying to enforce the "confidentiality clause" about the proceedings or opinions about same, and it appears one group is the problem:

American cardinals who had been scheduled to hold their third media briefing in as many days canceled it less than an hour before it was to have started at Rome's North American College, where they are residing.

... In their briefings, the American cardinals did not disclose specifics but spoke generally about the proceedings as well as of their hopes and concerns about the state of the Catholic Church at a crucial time in its history.

... Asked about the cancellation of the U.S. briefing, Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi said the pre-conclave meetings, known as general congregations, had to take place in a "climate of confidentiality".

I'm sure there's no love lost by Reuter's for the American contingent, nor for the Church, hence "The preliminary meetings are taking place as the crisis involving sexual abuse of children by priests and inappropriate behavior among adult clerics continues to haunt the Church and has rarely been out of the headlines", but the Americans are the ones giving media briefings -- rock-stars that they think they are.  If those from any other country are doing so, I haven't seen any word about it.  Nor have I seen any sexual abuse headlines "haunting" the Church lately either.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2013, 05:24:53 PM »

Americans have been conditioned to think "blow by blow",
"play by play" cometary is normal - they have no sense
of decorum or propriety.  Low information Cardinals divorced
from the Church.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2013, 06:54:10 AM »
So my linking of the homosexer cabal in the Church, the denials of such by high ranking Vatican officials and issues of confidentiality are off base?

::facepalm::

But I understand why they might be concerned about what kind of agenda the liberal American Cardinals might be up to, I'm guessing the few in that contingent that are not liberal probably warned the appropriate people pulling the conclave together.

Since secrecy is their right and essential to their proceedings...well, by the time we know anything or who they picked and why it is a done deal anyway...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2013, 09:56:40 AM »
So my linking of the homosexer cabal in the Church, the denials of such by high ranking Vatican officials and issues of confidentiality are off base?

::facepalm::

No, not at all.  I just disagreed with the "punishment" aspect of what you wrote --

"Some Cardinals po'd that leaks of homosexer issues in their ranks, yes, we'll punish you by not electing someone!"

--- because it appears to me they're trying to at last get a handle on the homosexers and their activities.

But I understand why they might be concerned about what kind of agenda the liberal American Cardinals might be up to, I'm guessing the few in that contingent that are not liberal probably warned the appropriate people pulling the conclave together.

Since secrecy is their right and essential to their proceedings...well, by the time we know anything or who they picked and why it is a done deal anyway...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2013, 11:42:12 AM »
There I go, being a smartass again.

Is there such a thing as smartasses anonymous?

Screw it, I wouldn't go anyway!   Nothing wrong with me!  ;D

charlesoakwood

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2013, 11:52:55 AM »

Take two fishing poles, the day off from work and you'll feel better in the morning.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2013, 02:20:34 PM »

Take two fishing poles, the day off from work and you'll feel better in the morning.

Um....would you be MY Doctor too?
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2013, 07:20:35 PM »
Doc Charles.   ::thumbsup::

No gubmint insurance welcome!   ;)