Author Topic: Heard about the 'Slim beheading 2 Copts in New Jersey? Me neither.  (Read 1736 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Had this been a White-on-minority murder, conservatives would be blamed. Because it's a Muslim hate-crime against Christians, the media provides a coverage blackout.

When can we start targeting media as the enemy they are?

MUSLIM ACCUSED OF BEHEADING 2 CHRISTIANS IN U.S.

Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

The report said investigators alleged Ibrahim killed the victims then severed their heads and hands, and buried the remains in the back yard of a home in Buena Vista, N.J.

The report said the victims were from the Coptic Christian community in the area. One of the victims had come from Egypt not many years ago.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
Re: Heard about the 'Slim beheading 2 Copts in New Jersey? Me neither.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 12:56:24 PM »
Expect this in only increase in frequency as liberal policies keep coming into effect.  How long until we have to actually watch our backs?
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 01:04:29 PM »
Expect this in only increase in frequency as liberal policies keep coming into effect.  How long until we have to actually watch our backs?

Now.  If you're walking around anywhere in Condition White, you're doin' it wrong.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:18:01 PM »
If I may be so frank, the small city I reside in has them everywhere.  They deliver pizza, run convienence stores, even have 4 mosques.  Compare to 3 synagouges.  A shiny new mosque is also under construction.

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 01:34:20 PM »
If I may be so frank, the small city I reside in has them everywhere.  They deliver pizza, run convienence stores, even have 4 mosques.  Compare to 3 synagouges.  A shiny new mosque is also under construction.

I believe you're nobody's fool and so, at the risk of giving offense, which I hope you will choose to not take ...

And you have to ask about watching your back?

Or did you just want some validation?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

RickZ

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 01:37:57 PM »

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 01:39:00 PM »
Double post/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 01:51:28 PM by pisskop »

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 01:41:09 PM »
Haha^^
I believe you're nobody's fool and so, at the risk of giving offense, which I hope you will choose to not take ...

Fair enough.  I suppose I was.  College has really been pounding into me with its tolerance progrom. . .

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 01:47:07 PM »
Haha^^

Fair enough.  I suppose I was.  College has really been pounding into me with its tolerance progrom. . .

Happy to oblige, then.  (I can be a hard grader, I know.) 

As far as the college tolerance crap, you are not required to tolerate the intolerable, no matter what kind of bullspit they feed you.  Don't let them get inside your natural defenses and your spidey senses.

Shortly after 9/11, my (former) SIL, who works for the VA, chastised herself in front of me for having "bad thoughts" about the 'slims, including those at work.  I wanted to smack her.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 01:48:55 PM »
  (I can be a hard grader, I know.) 

One tough cookie, for sure.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 07:41:12 PM »
Don't buy into one iota of that bullsh*t they sling at you in college. You must simply remind yourself that the peddlers of that nonsense had to deliberately seek out a cloistered little universe unto itself (academia) because in the real world -- where there's such a thing as consequence and you're forced to play with your own money -- that dog won't hunt.

If you think about it, the only things that really require people to sit around and pontificate upon, to the degree that these paragons of wisdom do, are those things that aren't obvious and readily observable by even the densest among us. Now that's one thing when it's, say, the quantum nature of matter, but entirely another when it's a bunch of PC mental manure that coincides with exactly nothing in observable reality.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 07:11:36 AM »
Two things totally do not surprise me: 1) The Democrat-Media COmplex buried this news and 2) it happened in Jersey.   ::)

Oh, but I bet these Mohammadan cultists were not the "homegrown terrorists" that make sleep difficult for Reichsführer Holder of the Obama Regime Geheime Staatspolizei, eh?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/holder-terror-threat-widespread/story?id=18610592

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.