Author Topic: Fox's Ailes is a clown  (Read 742 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Fox's Ailes is a clown
« on: February 11, 2013, 11:33:04 AM »
As long as they stick to "Fair & Balanced" and act like the enemy is not our mortal enemy he and the rest will continue to talk out both sides of their mouth!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/fox-news-prez-roger-ailes-obama-is-trying-to-get-everybody-to-hate-each-other/

Good luck with your Latino outreach...Fool!

All people would flock to a real opposition if party if all the parties that supposedly reside in that party acted in a steady and principled manner, Founding principles don't care about race and all that crap!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Fox's Ailes is a clown
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 11:53:55 AM »
But Ailes is correct about Obongo .....
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 02:35:11 PM »
Blind Squirrel - "I think I found a nut"! 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 02:44:30 PM »

I to lament that Conservatives do not have a solid voice such as the liberals do however; Roger's job is not a political agenda his job is to increase ratings and Fox is number 1, it's so number 1 that King CNN is number 26.  At the same time he's taken Fox to number one he, daily, presents programming no other net work does.  It is time for some Conservative entrepreneur to upstart a new network aiming to shoot Ailes out of the saddle.