Topics > Media Bias/Media War

Suzi Parker, JournoLister of the day!

(1/2) > >>

ToddF:
Sarah Palin + Rent Free + Gullible JournoLister = fun for all!

--- Quote ---The Sarah Palin Story is a cautionary tale about what can happen when politics and celebrity meet.

Fox News and their once-upon-a-time darling Palin recently parted ways after three years. But never fear. Palin has a new media outlet by which to share her commentary.

Late last week Al Jazeera America announced the former vice-presidential candidate would be joining their news network.
--- End quote ---

That story now reads...

--- Quote ---The Sarah Palin Story is a cautionary tale about what can happen when politics and celebrity meet.

Fox News and their once-upon-a-time darling Palin recently parted ways after three years. But it appears that Palin is still trying to find ways to stay relevant while her 15 minutes fades into the political history books.

On Monday morning, Palin posted a message via Facebook...
--- End quote ---

Somehow finding out your "scoop" was satire kind of killed your story.  But you keep going, girl!  You'll connect with low information America, yet!

Libertas:
Too bad after all their conditioning the low-info voter never got past "Sarah Palin" to even have an inkling the MFM got owned.

AlanS:
I'm surprised she went to the trouble to edit the story.

Sectionhand:

--- Quote from: Libertas on February 12, 2013, 05:52:41 PM ---Too bad after all their conditioning the low-info voter never got past "Sarah Palin" to even have an inkling the MFM got owned.

--- End quote ---

I always enjoy watching the WAPO tramp on its own pecker .

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Sectionhand on February 13, 2013, 05:01:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on February 12, 2013, 05:52:41 PM ---Too bad after all their conditioning the low-info voter never got past "Sarah Palin" to even have an inkling the MFM got owned.

--- End quote ---

I always enjoy watching the WAPO tramp on its own pecker .

--- End quote ---

Hey, isn't that the traditional mating call of the metrosexual?   ::saywhat::   ::laughonfloor::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version