Author Topic: Union Leader: ‘ICE Crumbling from Within’ ...  (Read 1617 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Union Leader: ‘ICE Crumbling from Within’ ...
« on: February 14, 2013, 07:49:02 PM »
... Because Obama Won't Let Agents Arrest Illegals

“I think most Americans assume that ICE agents and officers are empowered by the government to enforce the law,” Crane said on Wednesday at Senate Judiciary Committee meeting on immigration reform. “Nothing could be further from the truth.

“With 11 million illegal aliens in the U.S., ICE agents are now prohibited from arresting illegal aliens solely on charges of illegal entry or VISA overstay – the two most frequently violated sections of U.S. immigration law,” said Crane, who heads the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council 118 of the American Federation of Government Employees.

Consequently, ICE is falling apart, he said.

... ICE is crumbling from within,” Crane said. “Morale is at an all time low as criminal aliens are released to the streets and ICE instead takes disciplinary actions against its own officers for making lawful arrests.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Union Leader: ‘ICE Crumbling from Within’ ...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 06:51:15 AM »
Just a SWAG, but not enforcing the laws on the books is dereliction of duty on the part of government employees charged with this duty and a clear case of treason for those issuing orders contrary to the law.  So my questions are simple - 1) Why are ICE officers obeying unlawful orders?  2) Why is Congress sitting on its ass?  and 3) Why are Holder and this jackass director not in prison and Obama impeached?

OK, I know the answers to most of these, so the real question is why are citizens not in open rebellion?

I think I know the answers to that one too...

::facepalm::

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Union Leader: ‘ICE Crumbling from Within’ ...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 10:50:07 AM »
Just a SWAG, but not enforcing the laws on the books is dereliction of duty on the part of government employees charged with this duty and a clear case of treason for those issuing orders contrary to the law.  So my questions are simple - 1) Why are ICE officers obeying unlawful orders?  2) Why is Congress sitting on its ass?  and 3) Why are Holder and this jackass director not in prison and Obama impeached?

I see it happening....never. ::outrage::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson