Topics > Media Bias/Media War

Hannity: Mark Levin slams Obama, says we must fight Obama every step of the way

(1/3) > >>

Pandora:
http://www.therightscoop.com/hannity-mark-levin-slams-obama-says-we-must-fight-obama-every-stop-of-the-way/

From 2/14's show.  Two vids at link.

trapeze:
I wonder why Hannity is not capable of being as eloquent and forceful?

RickZ:

--- Quote from: trapeze on February 15, 2013, 04:01:46 PM ---I wonder why Hannity is not capable of being as eloquent and forceful?

--- End quote ---

Hannity's like Juan McLame:  He wants to be liked.  Cripes, how long did Hannity share the set with Skeletor?  Levin states obvious truths in a forceful manner as he's not looking to be nice because where this country is at right now is not nice and that fact can't be sugarcoated.

I also think Hannity buys into that FoxNews 'Fair and Balanced' bullshyt, a position not shared by Levin.  How can one be fair and balanced when talking about a commie president who is destroying this country?

Glock32:
Yeah, I think Hannity is one of those people who thinks they must always remain affable even with people who want to condemn future generations to grinding servitude under a global government.

IronDioPriest:
I think Hannity gets pretty forceful. His criticism of Obama and Leftists is as pointed as anybody's. What he lacks is brain-power and the passion to wield it. You can't fake what Mark Levin has. Sean has a microphone and a coveted position in conservative media. But he's as awful a talking-points robot as one can imagine. Levin has intellect and articulate wit.

Would that they could somehow miraculously change positions in the media marketplace.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version