Author Topic: Illegal Alien Tells Congress Not Call Him “Illegal”  (Read 1153 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Illegal Alien Tells Congress Not Call Him “Illegal”
« on: February 13, 2013, 07:42:24 PM »
Of all the friggin nerve!  This criminal is here in my country illegally and dares demand anything!

Illegal alien Jose Antonio Vargas told a congressional panel today not to call him illegal.  It hurts his feelings.

Jose Antonio Vargas, an illegal immigrant and former reporter, scolded a congressional panel on Wednesday, saying that he should not be called illegal, and saying it is an insult to his family who brought him here.

“When you inaccurately call me illegal, you not only dehumanize me, you’re offending them,” he said. “No human being is illegal.”

Mr. Vargas testified to the Senate Judiciary Committee alongside Chris Crane — a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent and president of the ICE agents’ union — who is unable to arrest him under the administration’s new non-deportation policies.

Mr. Vargas, who “came out” as an illegal immigrant several years ago, delivered an emotional plea for the country to legalize him.

“What do you want to do with us?” he asked the committee.

Send y'all the fck home, ya sonofabtch!  Who the HELL *are* these people to dictate terms to any of us?!

Apparently and according to him, he's the only illegal alien in his whole fam damily, so we must be careful not to upset THEM!  Well, guess what, sucka?  I don't give a rat's who in your family is upset.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Illegal Alien Tells Congress Not Call Him “Illegal”
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 07:54:51 PM »
Hey , I agree. Its just wrong to call them illegal aliens.  I refuse to do it anymore. I call them Criminals. They broke the law.
You want a path to citizenship? There is one. You and your law breaking family refused to use it. You should not be deported. You should be shot.

As Harvey over at IMAO said - there is a legal  path to car ownership too, and stealing a car off the lot isn't it.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 08:15:58 PM »
If he doesn't consider himself an illegal, then why is he demanding that we "legalize" him?!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 09:10:48 PM »

Hey! That's logic, go to the back of the line.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 06:44:07 AM »
They could also be accurately called "tresspassers", seems to me we used to have a grassroots response to that, back in saner times...   ::thinking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.