Author Topic: Human Intelligence is Slowly Declining  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Human Intelligence is Slowly Declining
« on: February 18, 2013, 11:34:26 AM »
Yeah, no shyt, Doc?  Look who is in the White House, look what Fed/Treas is doing with and to the dollar, look at our state-run indoctrination centers, yadda yadda yadda!

Over-educated idiot!   ::mooning::

Why?

They say 1) Flouridation (Our Precious Essence - OPE!), 2) Pesticides (Hey, I love that, because I hate bugs in my food more than anything!) & 3) Processed foods and high-fructose corn syrup (more shyt I like, and I could have joined MENSA, Doc!)

::)

http://naturalsociety.com/leading-geneticist-human-intelligence-slowly-declining/

We are stupid because people want to be stupid, jackass!

What a  quack!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: Human Intelligence is Slowly Declining
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 12:10:04 PM »

He discovered it during self-analysis.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 12:19:50 PM »
I blame a record number of Poli Sci degrees, myself.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 01:24:42 PM »
I blame a welfare state that encourages and subsidizes the breeding of idiots and incompetents, while smart and industrious people are always delaying marriage and childbirth until they have accumulated more resource security.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 02:26:56 PM »
I blame a welfare state that encourages and subsidizes the breeding of idiots and incompetents, while smart and industrious people are always delaying marriage and childbirth until they have accumulated more resource security.

Good points, both.  Also, I followed a link to this just this morning ...

http://theothermccain.com/2013/02/18/about-paul-ehrlich-and-the-most-spectacularly-wrong-book-ever-written/

To raise the public’s consciousness about the threat of overpopulation . . . the population movement undertook a concerted public relations campaign through a steady stream of books, pamphlets, and magazine and newspaper articles. This campaign was aided by the involvement of key publishers and editors who were actively involved in the movement, including George Hecht, editor of Parents Magazine. The drumbeat around the population crisis reached crescendo by the early 1960s.

Readers of popular magazines were faced with a barrage of articles warning of an impending population crisis . . . Women readers were inundated with articles like “Are We Overworking the Stork?” (Parents Magazine, 1961), “Why Americans Must Limit Their Families” (Redbook, 1963), “Intelligent Woman’s Guide to the Population Explosion” (McCall’s, February 1965), “Overpopulation: Threat to Survival” (Parents Magazine, 1967) and “Population Increase: A Grave Threat to Every American Family” (Parents Magazine, 1969).

... What too many Americans today fail to understand is the extent to which popular ideas about many issues — ranging from contraception to environmentalism — are not organic, but were manufactured by this cabal of wealthy population-control fanatics led by David Rockefeller.

... These skillful indoctrinators are still at it and, after many decades of propaganda from the population control movement, their ideas have been sufficiently diffused throughout our culture that the indoctrinators themselves don’t even know the etiology of their ideas, so that their students are entirely clueless.

So, it appears, even the "smart" and industrious may have been duped into believing that the responsible thing to do is to limit their reproduction to self-and-spouse-replacement only.

There's a piece on the falsity of overpopulation here, as well:

http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2013/02/18/interview-jonathan-last/?singlepage=true

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 02:57:54 PM »

" stupid fat people".......I believe we have found the perfect democratic study.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"