Author Topic: The Fate of the GOP  (Read 4336 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: The Fate of the GOP
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2013, 08:51:30 PM »

If there is a good candidate running, Soup's man in Washington or Cruz, or the like by all means help and vote for that candidate. Vote for that candidate because he will be a good legislator. 

If you do not have a solid candidate to vote for Vote for Mickey Mouse.
It will make a difference.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2013, 09:19:22 PM »

If there is a good candidate running, Soup's man in Washington or Cruz, or the like by all means help and vote for that candidate. Vote for that candidate because he will be a good legislator. 

If you do not have a solid candidate to vote for Vote for Mickey Mouse.
It will make a difference.

Yah, the difference is it'll be real interesting with Mickey Mouse in office .......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2013, 06:49:30 AM »
Not everybody...hell, most everybody, doesn't have a real "choice" in any given election...the concept of "better than" is a complete failure, it is what the Rovians and other PTBs in the GOP rely on and the one that put the GOP on the path to fecklessness to begin with...and this last election really showed the game is wearing thin...if 4m conservatives sat out (voted for Mickey if you will) last time, if they toss up Jeb or some other feckless wonder again that number will easily double.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2013, 07:01:33 AM »
Yah, the difference is it'll be real interesting with Mickey Mouse in office .......

But he'll work for gubmint cheese, though.  A hell of a lot cheaper than what the Owebama grifters cost this country in living and vacation expenses.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »

But he'll work for gubmint cheese, though.  A hell of a lot cheaper than what the Owebama grifters cost this country in living and vacation expenses.

Hmmmm ... there is that.  Maybe we can have Disneyworld house him instead of the expense of the WH.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"