Author Topic: Why Was ObamaCare Bought Hook, Line & Sinker? Like This And Why We Are Doomed  (Read 864 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
ObamaCare? Sure. But don't stop there. This is how the entire liberal agenda has been successfully sold to the majority of voters. Basically, it's because they are idiots.

Rush has been charitably calling them "low information voters" but in reality they are simply morons. And we are overrun with them in today's modern world.

Morons are everywhere. They are inextricably woven into our culture. We are entertained by morons. We are governed by morons. There are morons next door and down the street. They are literally everywhere.

They are highly susceptible to suggestion and peer pressure. They are almost entirely incapable of independent thought...critical thinking is anathema to them...all the while pompously declaring that they believe in SCIENCE.

I have been watching this show on youtube. It's called "Space Cadet" (get it? Space cadet is synonymous with idiot) and it is a microcosm of the modern world, what western society has de-evoloved into. It is darkly funny or it would be darkly funny if it weren't so incredibly tragic.

I would like to believe that there is absolutely no way in the world that this reality show could have been possible twenty or thirty years ago. We were smarter then, right?

Here is the deal:

The producers cast a pack of idiots for a show. They tell them that the successful contestants will go to Russia and train at a Russian space facility. They tell them that the 4 finalists will get to go into space for a three day mission. The truth is that they never leave the UK...no, not even the trip into "space" will be real. They instead take them to a former US cold war installation in Ipswich. They dress it up to look authentically Russian. And then they "train" them. In reality they are further weeding out the "smart" idiots so that they are left with the most hopelessly gullible of the lot. Episode 4 is where this process really starts to get into gear. In this episode they have a "scientist" (who is actually a set designer) lecture the morons about how the Russian ship's "gravity compensators" work. And the idiots just eat it up.

These people are our present and our future. As are the equally vapid stars of "Jersey Shore" or "Buckwild" or pretty much anything you can find on MTV.

I become more and more convinced that "Idiocracy" is not fiction but instead a prophesy.

Watch this show and be appalled...

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Well, after the modern world made it all so easy in terms of just about everything, they let their children sit in the easy chair because everything that is was already done so their children wouldn't have to suffer. Unfortunately, that suffering forges a person, toughens him up to meet the challenges that life throws their way and thos parents cannot allow that there children to suffer. Game over!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Damn you Trap! (I'll be right back....in about 14 hours ;-)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
It's like driving by the most horrendous multi-car accident you have ever seen.

Impossible to not slow down and look at the carnage.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I was searching for another Nazi propaganda poster, and stumbled across this one as well.  How fitting.

60,000 Reichsmarks is how much this mentally handicapped person will cost society throughout his life. Citizens, this is your money too. Read "New People" - The monthly magazine of the office for race policy of the NSDAP
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
Rush has been charitably calling them "low information voters" but in reality they are simply morons. And we are overrun with them in today's modern world.
Thank you!  I feel that this was a compromise between reality and pc.  Trying not to offend them so-as they will perhaps get enlightened.  They are ignorant, and in denial.  Their faults aren't totally their own fault, but ignorance is no excuse.
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I was searching for another Nazi propaganda poster, and stumbled across this one as well.  How fitting.

60,000 Reichsmarks is how much this mentally handicapped person will cost society throughout his life. Citizens, this is your money too. Read "New People" - The monthly magazine of the office for race policy of the NSDAP

History repeating itself. . .of course the bad parts, why can't the good parts repeat?

::facepalm::

::gaah::

Death Panels, they're patriotic, do your duty and die! 

::cussing::

::rockets::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
It really is only a matter of time before we elect President Camacho or someone very much like him.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero

History repeating itself. . .of course the bad parts, why can't the good parts repeat?

::facepalm::

::gaah::

Death Panels, they're patriotic, do your duty and die! 

::cussing::

::rockets::
This time we can start of with liberal Jews and work our way toward liberals. ::danceban::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.