Topics > Food & Cooking

Food and or Cooking

(1/4) > >>

Pandora:
There's a thread in the "Member News" section with contributions from members on food, food preparation and cooking.  Register and join in!  Everybody has something useful to contribute, if even if it's "ugh" or "mmmmmm".

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Pandora on March 30, 2011, 06:16:36 PM ---There's a thread in the "Member News" section with contributions from members on food, food preparation and cooking.  Register and join in!  Everybody has something useful to contribute, if even if it's "ugh" or "mmmmmm".

--- End quote ---

How do we start a new thread or are we going to just keep adding to this one?

Pandora:
I suggest we just add to the present one.

You wanted it in a section where folks had to sign up to contribute, right?  Well, there it is.

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Pandora on April 01, 2011, 05:41:37 PM ---I suggest we just add to the present one.

You wanted it in a section where folks had to sign up to contribute, right?  Well, there it is.

--- End quote ---

We want the members to contribute why would we want anything else?I don't care if guests see it.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: John Florida on April 01, 2011, 07:09:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on April 01, 2011, 05:41:37 PM ---I suggest we just add to the present one.

--- End quote ---

We want the members to contribute why would we want anything else?I don't care if guests see it.

--- End quote ---

You don't?

I asked you why you wanted it in "Official Forum Business" and here's what you wrote:

--- Quote ---Cause I'm talking to the members in the end it's about us. If they want to know what goes on here they can join and take part in the conversation.I would be happy to have them take part.
--- End quote ---

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,778.msg7695.html#msg7695

Yer killin' me, John.  ::rockethrow::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version