Topics > Food & Cooking

Food and or Cooking

<< < (2/4) > >>

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Pandora on April 01, 2011, 07:20:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: John Florida on April 01, 2011, 07:09:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on April 01, 2011, 05:41:37 PM ---I suggest we just add to the present one.

You wanted it in a section where folks had to sign up to contribute, right?  Well, there it is.

--- End quote ---

We want the members to contribute why would we want anything else?I don't care if guests see it.

--- End quote ---

You don't?

I asked you why you wanted it in "Official Forum Business" and here's what you wrote:

--- Quote ---Cause I'm talking to the members in the end it's about us. If they want to know what goes on here they can join and take part in the conversation.I would be happy to have them take part.
--- End quote ---

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,778.msg7695.html#msg7695

Yer killin' me, John.  ::rockethrow::

--- End quote ---

I said all that before I go it.In other words I was for it before I was against it. You know what I'm talking about just like the line over at grouchies,food glorious food. I have a spaghetti pie recipe I'm dying to put up. ::kissface::

Pandora:

--- Quote from: John Florida on April 01, 2011, 07:29:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on April 01, 2011, 07:20:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: John Florida on April 01, 2011, 07:09:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on April 01, 2011, 05:41:37 PM ---I suggest we just add to the present one.

You wanted it in a section where folks had to sign up to contribute, right?  Well, there it is.

--- End quote ---

We want the members to contribute why would we want anything else?I don't care if guests see it.

--- End quote ---

You don't?

I asked you why you wanted it in "Official Forum Business" and here's what you wrote:

--- Quote ---Cause I'm talking to the members in the end it's about us. If they want to know what goes on here they can join and take part in the conversation.I would be happy to have them take part.
--- End quote ---

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,778.msg7695.html#msg7695

Yer killin' me, John.  ::rockethrow::

--- End quote ---

I said all that before I go it.In other words I was for it before I was against it. You know what I'm talking about just like the line over at grouchies,food glorious food. I have a spaghetti pie recipe I'm dying to put up. ::kissface::

--- End quote ---

Fine.  Go to the "Member News" section where the food thread is and put your recipe up there.  Can't wait.

In the meantime, I'll confer with the other Admins on a "Food" section.

'Salright?

charlesoakwood:

First things first, then the pie.

First is the tomato sauce recipe.

trapeze:
I have to say that this (and this) has been some fun to read. Really. Fun.

IronDioPriest:

--- Quote from: trapeze on April 02, 2011, 01:08:57 AM ---I have to say that this (and this) has been some fun to read. Really. Fun.

--- End quote ---
::hysterical:: ::exitstageleft::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version