Author Topic: Obama’s first sequester move:  (Read 3281 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama’s first sequester move:
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2013, 11:17:14 AM »

Heard something about 11:59PM, going to be another Friday night dump.  Get your helmet.

Yup.

You know the drill. . .

If the lips on the POSOTUS are moving -

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-01/obama-admit-defeat-or-apportion-blame-live-webcast

Dear God I despise statist trash with an undying passion!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2013, 11:27:44 AM »
To his last miserable breath Øbongo will never admit defeat or accept responsibility. He is far too prideful and far too obdurate. All of his pathetic existence every misstep, every calamity has been someone else's fault. He is perfection personified (in his own mind) and only God can knock him off his self-constructed pedestal.

I quietly await my fate and my only hope is to live long enough to witness the fall of The House of Øbongo.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2013, 11:38:15 AM »
So say we all!

Oh, and since he is so good at double-talk and lying, we know this statement reflects exactly who he wants to be -

"I am not a dictator. I'm the president."

"So, ultimately, if Mitch McConnell or John Boehner say that we need to go to catch a plane, I can't have Secret Service block the door way, right?"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-i-am-not-dictator-im-president_704907.html

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2013, 11:42:10 AM »
"I'm not a dictator, I'm the president. Now by the way, if Congress refuses to act in the way I think they should, then I'm just going to do it myself.  Did I mention I'm not a dictator?"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2013, 12:22:13 PM »
Rush talking about that Des Moines Register crap where he talked up Sequester, here's some links about that story -

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/02/hey-remember-when-obama-told-the-des-moines-register-sequestration-would-happen-2590338.html

http://lonelyconservative.com/2012/10/obama-told-des-moines-register-sequestration-will-happen-bush-tax-cuts-will-expire/

Democrat-Media Complex already scrubbed the source clean -

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/Story_not_found

So many lonely street lights, oh so many. . .

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2013, 12:32:29 PM »
Rush talking about that Des Moines Register crap where he talked up Sequester, here's some links about that story -

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/02/hey-remember-when-obama-told-the-des-moines-register-sequestration-would-happen-2590338.html

http://lonelyconservative.com/2012/10/obama-told-des-moines-register-sequestration-will-happen-bush-tax-cuts-will-expire/

And no one deserves to bend them more than the so called journalists. The media are nothing but an information mafia, deliberately working hand-in-hand with the political Left to give the citizenry what Pandora calls the mushroom treatment (kept in the dark and sh*t on). When the time comes, I can already hear the protestations that they're merely apolitical and disinterested reporters, innocent bystanders if you will. Nonsense. They are actively subverting our civilization into something that has ruined and continues to ruin innocent lives, and maybe my anger has gotten the better of me and caused me to brush up against "the Dark Side", but I want to hear their gurgling death rattle as justice is finally done them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 10:25:19 AM »

And no one deserves to bend them more than the so called journalists. The media are nothing but an information mafia, deliberately working hand-in-hand with the political Left to give the citizenry what Pandora calls the mushroom treatment (kept in the dark and sh*t on). When the time comes, I can already hear the protestations that they're merely apolitical and disinterested reporters, innocent bystanders if you will. Nonsense. They are actively subverting our civilization into something that has ruined and continues to ruin innocent lives, and maybe my anger has gotten the better of me and caused me to brush up against "the Dark Side", but I want to hear their gurgling death rattle as justice is finally done them.

I will not argue with any of that, it is all 100% true.

Oh, and regarding the lying POSOTUS, Mean Gene finally admits the truth -

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/sperling-admits-obama-misled-debate-president-did-propose-sequester_705015.html

Nobody in the MFM reporting this though.  No mercy for them.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 05:25:48 PM »
"I'm not a dictator, I'm the president. Now by the way, if Congress refuses to act in the way I think they should, then I'm just going to do it myself.  Did I mention I'm not a dictator?"

Someone with more skills than I needs to link Nixon saying he is not a crook with obama attempting to fool the people that he is not a dictator.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2013, 05:46:36 PM »
Don't forget to add the press clips showing them gleeful for Nixon blood in contrast to being gleeful for Obama, uhh, gravy.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 01:50:38 AM »

Someone with more skills than I needs to link Nixon saying he is not a crook with obama attempting to fool the people that he is not a dictator.

How's this?

H/T Instapundit
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 07:07:57 AM »
That's a start!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Lisa in PA

• Likes the place
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 07:15:31 AM »
Just wanted to report in that my daughter's Girl Scout Troop Meth Sale went smoothly!  In fact, it went so well they are talking about taking advantage of their youth (12-13 year olds) to become drug mules to get their "Financial Responsibility" badge!  ::thumbsup::

(Just kidding, Jay Leno did a fake White House commercial saying that day care centers will now be run by homeless drifters since they had to let all the teachers go, and that the Girl Scouts will have to switch from selling cookies to selling crystal meth.  It was pretty funny, but I don't know how to find a link to it.)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 12:59:38 PM »

How's this?

H/T Instapundit

What is it with dems and the use of thier finger.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2013, 06:15:22 AM »
What is it with dems and the use of thier finger.

Short answer?

If they have to emphasize their words with gestures, it means they are really lying their asses off (more so than normal)!

Plus, I think there is an unconscious desire to tweak those judgemental conservatives (and other non-libiots) with some judgemental finger-pointing.

Remember, a libiot is essentially a souless creature without any form of conscious or moral compass as it is understood my us normal folks, so they cannot experience any cognitive dissonance from any action committed by themselves or their kind.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 07:15:14 PM »
The White House announced Tuesday that it was canceling all public tours of the president’s home because of the sequester spending cuts.

“Due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration, we regret to inform you that White House Tours will be canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013 until further notice. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reschedule affected tours,” the White House said in an email.

... At the Capitol, staffers who use the building’s West Front entrance that looks out on the National Mall were told Tuesday that door would be closed as of next week in order to save money.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/mar/5/more-sequester-pain-white-house-cancels-tours/#ixzz2MiYnFdMy

Really?  Because of sequestration?  The White House is exempted, including the Obongos and their lavish entertainment and travel budget, from any sequestration cuts.

To inflict pain, that's the new MO.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 07:36:50 PM »
Kinda like "the beatings will continue till moral improves".
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2013, 09:05:11 PM »
The White House announced Tuesday that it was canceling all public tours of the president’s home because of the sequester spending cuts.

“Due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration, we regret to inform you that White House Tours will be canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013 until further notice. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reschedule affected tours,” the White House said in an email.

... At the Capitol, staffers who use the building’s West Front entrance that looks out on the National Mall were told Tuesday that door would be closed as of next week in order to save money.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/mar/5/more-sequester-pain-white-house-cancels-tours/#ixzz2MiYnFdMy

Really?  Because of sequestration?  The White House is exempted, including the Obongos and their lavish entertainment and travel budget, from any sequestration cuts.

To inflict pain, that's the new MO.

So the poor kid and the sick kid suffer equally?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2013, 07:11:19 AM »
With tHugo gone who else is to be the banana republic dictator to look up to?

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2013, 08:00:58 AM »
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ