Author Topic: Hugo Chávez está muerto???  (Read 3189 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Hugo Chávez está muerto???
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2013, 10:28:54 PM »
Yeah the Russians are calling for an investigation because they allege the USA poisoned him with some kind of cancer causing agent. Isn't that rich? From the people who poisoned Alexander Litvinenko with radioactive polonium. From the people who poisoned Viktor Yushchenko with dioxin.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 10:31:58 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 06:32:06 AM »
Yeah the Russians are calling for an investigation because they allege the USA poisoned him with some kind of cancer causing agent. Isn't that rich? From the people who poisoned Alexander Litvinenko with radioactive polonium. From the people who poisoned Viktor Yushchenko with dioxin.

Personally, I woud choose to have fun with it.  An anonymous note to Vlad saying only "Your next!", followed up with sundry occasional gifts,  let him worry himself to death.   ::evil::

Oh, and you just know anybody going to tHugo's funeral is an enemy of freedom and liberty, mark them well!

"More than 30 heads of government, including Cuban President Raul Castro and Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, were scheduled to attend. U.S. Rep. Gregory Meeks, a New York Democrat, and former Rep. William Delahunt, a Democrat from Massachusetts, represented the United States..."

http://news.yahoo.com/funeral-chavez-bid-continue-legacy-080204831.html

Tag!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 08:00:48 AM »
  BUT BUT but I thought he was being taken care of by the best medical system in the world. ::saywhat::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 09:53:19 AM »
Jeesh, even a joke becomes reality!

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/07/17226935-maduro-chavez-body-to-be-permanently-displayed?lite

I hope some aim to misbehave.   ::thumbsup::

My awesomness impresses even me, sometimes! 

::pimp::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 11:35:54 AM »
Venezuela may be unable to embalm Chavez's remains
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/13/us-venezuela-chavez-embalming-idUSBRE92C1GC20130313

"Russian and German scientists have arrived to embalm Chavez and they tell us it's very difficult because the process should have started earlier ... Maybe we can't do it,"

May I suggest dragging him through the streets by his ankles?!

::bustamove::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 10:21:17 PM »
Venezuela may be unable to embalm Chavez's remains
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/13/us-venezuela-chavez-embalming-idUSBRE92C1GC20130313

"Russian and German scientists have arrived to embalm Chavez and they tell us it's very difficult because the process should have started earlier ... Maybe we can't do it,"

May I suggest dragging him through the streets by his ankles?!

::bustamove::
Maybe the wild hogs will still eat him, who knows.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2013, 03:52:51 PM »
Probably because he assumed room temperature much earlier than the official announcement?

This is a pretty good article from The Daily Mash, sort of a British version of The Onion:

Guardian readers pay tribute to man who would have banned the Guardian

The people's champion was very fond of being agreed with

GUARDIAN readers were today in mourning for a man who would have banned the Guardian if it was in Venezuela.

The death of President Hugo Chavez has robbed Britain’s left wing of an heroic figure whose bravely authoritarian regime stood up to America and journalism.

Julian Cook, from Finsbury Park, said: “He was sort of democratically elected and in many ways Venezuela was kind of almost a free country. I’ll miss him so much.”

Emma Bradford, a level six Guardian reader from Stevenage, added: “He introduced free healthcare and free education and if you have those two things then why on earth would you need a free press?"

“Yes, we have those things in Britain and we have a free press, but – for our sins – we are much more complex than the noble Latin American peasants.”

She added: “I only use Venezuelan petrol in my Saab because it has been properly taxed.”

Tom Booker, from Hackney, added: “Journalists would have had a much easier time in Venezuela if they had just agreed with President Chavez. If you read his autobiography you’d realise that he was actually very nice."

“The oil tax paid for precious, beautiful things like schools, hospitals, secret police and the wildly popular TV show Stop What You Are Doing and Listen to the President.”

Meanwhile, tributes were also paid to Chavez by the usual arseholes.

Ken Livingstone, George Galloway and Gerry Adams all said he was a great man, which is pretty much all you need to know about Hugo Chavez.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2013, 04:50:23 PM »
Probably because he assumed room temperature much earlier than the official announcement?

This is a pretty good article from The Daily Mash, sort of a British version of The Onion:

Guardian readers pay tribute to man who would have banned the Guardian

The people's champion was very fond of being agreed with

GUARDIAN readers were today in mourning for a man who would have banned the Guardian if it was in Venezuela.

The death of President Hugo Chavez has robbed Britain’s left wing of an heroic figure whose bravely authoritarian regime stood up to America and journalism.

Julian Cook, from Finsbury Park, said: “He was sort of democratically elected and in many ways Venezuela was kind of almost a free country. I’ll miss him so much.”

Emma Bradford, a level six Guardian reader from Stevenage, added: “He introduced free healthcare and free education and if you have those two things then why on earth would you need a free press?"

“Yes, we have those things in Britain and we have a free press, but – for our sins – we are much more complex than the noble Latin American peasants.”

She added: “I only use Venezuelan petrol in my Saab because it has been properly taxed.”

Tom Booker, from Hackney, added: “Journalists would have had a much easier time in Venezuela if they had just agreed with President Chavez. If you read his autobiography you’d realise that he was actually very nice."

“The oil tax paid for precious, beautiful things like schools, hospitals, secret police and the wildly popular TV show Stop What You Are Doing and Listen to the President.”

Meanwhile, tributes were also paid to Chavez by the usual arseholes.

Ken Livingstone, George Galloway and Gerry Adams all said he was a great man, which is pretty much all you need to know about Hugo Chavez.

He looks constipated.....maybe that's why he can't be embalmed...he is full of sh*t.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2013, 06:42:18 PM »
Pretty good write up for old sulfur butt.