Author Topic: The insanity of the Left and its accomplices in RINO/AINO circles  (Read 780 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
“How does rendering me defenseless protect you against violent crime?” Collins asked.

“What we are trying to do here tonight is not to protect ourselves from violent crime. What we are trying to do here tonight is prevent students and teachers from feeling uncomfortable by you carrying a gun to protect yourself,” Harvey said.

“Every witness that has come up here tonight, they want to feel unintimidated and feel free to debate freely on a college campus. And having you have the right to defend yourself against a violent attacker weighs more for them than for you and the right to self-defense. And for that, I apologize,” he added.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/05/colorado-dem-to-rape-survivor-a-gun-wouldnt-have-helped-you-against-rapist-because-statistics-are-not-on-your-side/

Don't apologize, get in the grill of that She-Devil Democrat and call her the gun-grabbing statist trash that she is!

“See, Amanda Collins was overpowered, disarmed, and left to be a victim. By Nevada lawmakers. Not her rapist. Just what Hudak said would happen, though not exactly,” Loesch writes.

Yes!

Colorado is the same state where lawmakers have proposed using ballpoint pens, rape whistles and safe zones as an alternative to people defending themselves with a gun. Additionally, the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs advised women to urinate and vomit on an attacker.

That people offer such ridiculous suggestions and are still in positions of power indicates either a doomed state has been entered into or a clear indication that those still awake need to physically remove this filth with force.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The insanity of the Left and its accomplices in RINO/AINO circles
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 12:21:59 PM »
“What we are trying to do here tonight is not to protect ourselves from violent crime. What we are trying to do here tonight is prevent students and teachers from feeling uncomfortable by you carrying a gun to protect yourself,” Harvey said.

“Every witness that has come up here tonight, they want to feel unintimidated and feel free to debate freely on a college campus. And having you have the right to defend yourself against a violent attacker weighs more for them than for you and the right to self-defense. And for that, I apologize,” he added.

So, what they were doing was not to protect from violent crime, it was trying to keep her from protecting herself from violent crime.

Her carrying her gun is not what is stopping free debate on college campusii, it's the lunatic left, their PC speech codes and their totalitarian impulses, such as failing to recognize that freedom from feeling uncomfortable and intimidated is not Constitutionally protected.  Her right to carry a gun to protect herself IS.

They are right out in the open now, shoving their idiocy in our faces, pretending rationality.  This will not end well for them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 02:07:34 PM »
Who, exactly, has the ability to vomit on command anyway?

There is an underlying fact that in my view has not been properly elucidated, perhaps because no one really wants to admit that it is true. That fact is that too much civility is no better than none at all. The "state of nature" that primitive Man lived in, which we think of as cavemen bashing each other with clubs whenever they felt like it, that's no worse than the opposite extreme. The authoritarian impulse is to reduce us to exhibits in a zoo, living under entirely artificial conditions. The reason I think this fact has not been properly elucidated is because the Left continues to get away with using as a premise the idea that such and such is legitimate because it will lead to more safety and security.

Can't someone just come out and tell them they don't give a damn about how safe or unintimidated they feeeeel? Why does "I have a right to feeeeel safe" trump "I have a right to not be sexually violated or killed"? Well why not just put everyone in prison? Meals and healthcare provided, tucked away inside a protective cell, why that's the ultimate in safety!

To what extent is this mentality the product of entire generations carefully insulated from every negative reality? It's really comical in a way, that they think posting a "no guns" sign is somehow nearly the same as magic. It shows how they have assigned supernatural, godlike characteristics to "the authorities".
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 06:50:27 AM »
Who, exactly, has the ability to vomit on command anyway?

Birds, and apparently libiots.

Oh, and I think since they are out in the open, so should we.   ::evil::

My response to their idiocy is "I don't care if you feel uncomfortable with me exercising my right to carry a gun for self protection, my right is guaranteed by the Constitution as written in the Second Amendement and given to me by my Creator, so I am not going to apologize to anyone for protecting my life and liberty!  The only ones who should feel uncomfortable with me carrying a gun is the criminal, if you are uncomfortable with me but not the criminal that indicates a malnormalcy in your psychology or a predilection towards criminal behavior, if the latter you are my enemy, if the former you need professional help."!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.