Author Topic: LA Teacher Threatens Student Over Photo Of BB Gun  (Read 1146 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
LA Teacher Threatens Student Over Photo Of BB Gun
« on: March 04, 2013, 01:38:14 PM »
A photo, as in singular

The son of conservative actor and radio host Joseph C. Phillips was threatened by teachers after bringing a photo of a BB gun to school.

Link to radio interview at Gateway.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: LA Teacher Threatens Student Over Photo Of BB Gun
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 05:55:07 AM »
Until people rise up and say enough of this bullshyt and start pushing back by protesting, ridiculing, suing, posting the names, address and pictures of these asshats and engage in some good 'ol grassroots intimidation the statists will only become more empowered.

How stupid or ignorant does one have to be to not see that clearly?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 08:21:36 AM »
Until people rise up and say enough of this bullshyt and start pushing back by protesting, ridiculing, suing, posting the names, address and pictures of these asshats and engage in some good 'ol grassroots intimidation the statists will only become more empowered.

That's exactly what the boy's father, who is this guy, Joseph C. Phillips said in the radio interview!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 11:10:23 AM »

That's exactly what the boy's father, who is this guy, Joseph C. Phillips said in the radio interview!

Increase the power level several notches, if they are not getting the message, you gotta go bigger.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 03:12:58 PM »

Used to be that Grandpa would go over to the school and have a talk with these idiots...  Grandpa's dead!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 03:23:52 PM »
I am old enough to recall the young kids carrying pocket knives and the kids who could drive had shotguns or rifles in the window rack. NO ONE would THINK of using them on another fellow student. I am not saying there were not fights. There were.  But, honestly, even as children, they were gentlemanly disputes. What has happened to us that evil is allowed to reign and the perpetrators of this evil then want to punish the innocent?
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ