Author Topic: DOJ: Children Do Not Need - and Have No Right to - Mothers  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
DOJ: Children Do Not Need - and Have No Right to - Mothers
« on: March 04, 2013, 10:30:45 AM »
H/T: JoeMiller.us

The Obama Justice Department is arguing in the United States Supreme Court that children do not need mothers.

The Justice Department’s argument on the superfluity of motherhood is presented in a brief the Obama administration filed in the case of Hollingsworth v. Perry, which challenges the constitutionality of Proposition 8, the California ballot initiative that amended California’s Constitution to say that marriage involves only one man and one woman.

The Justice Department presented its conclusions about parenthood in rebutting an argument made by proponents of Proposition 8 that the traditional two-parent family, led by both a mother and a father, was the ideal place, determined even by nature itself, to raise a child.

The Obama administration argues this is not true. It argues that children need neither a father nor a mother and that having two fathers or two mothers is just as good as having one of each.

“The [California] Voter Guide arguably offered a distinct but related child-rearing justification for Proposition 8: ‘the best situation for a child is to be raised by a married mother and father,’” said the administration’s brief submitted to the court by Solicitor General Donald B. Verrilli Jr.

Read more: http://joemiller.us/2013/03/doj-children-do-not-need-and-have-no-right-to-mothers/#ixzz2MabQfebg

I am sick to death of this satanic spawn running amok. The perversion of everything natural, good, and wholesome is their objective.  Perversion for its own sake.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: DOJ: Children Do Not Need - and Have No Right to - Mothers
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 10:51:26 AM »
...Perversion for its own sake.

For some. But the overriding reason the Left embraces each and every perversion is because it serves the cause of Leftism. They'll embrace the perverse until it all comes crashing down, and once it does, the perverse will be on the list of useful idiots to cast into the fire.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 11:13:23 AM »
Agreed.  Just anxious for the fire to start consuming them is all.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 12:16:37 PM »
Destruction of the nuclear family. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 12:26:10 PM »
...Perversion for its own sake.

For some. But the overriding reason the Left embraces each and every perversion is because it serves the cause of Leftism. They'll embrace the perverse until it all comes crashing down, and once it does, the perverse will be on the list of useful idiots to cast into the fire.

And I'm at the point where I just have to laugh that these people know *nothing* of history which would give them pause in thinking their world will be one of indulgence and luxury as befits their elite positions.

Same thing with the Presstitutes.  Every tyrant/despot rids himself first of the true believers who will cause them trouble once they realize they too have been duped.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 12:45:25 PM »

The order of succession last time:

1. The perverse
2. The media fawns
3. The folks with a living memory of how it was,
   especially academia and military
4. The weak, infirm, old, retarded etc.

In other words, the pawns, support systems of the old court, the costly; expedient efficiency.

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 02:12:39 PM »
Well, I am number 3.  But don't forget the poorest, unless you mean weak/infirm as poor.  Vagabonds are not to be tolerated!

Destruction of the nuclear family. 
This.  This is where I started to realize I wasn't as liberal as society wanted me to be.  Back in '08.  This is a clear step towards cultism (all I could think about was Sparta/the Manson Cult).
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 05:42:32 AM »
The sooner people realize there is no negotiation with this ilk and that they must be destroyed before they destroy us the better.

But we are not even close to being there, and not sure if we'll ever be.

A powerful minority will have to do all the heavy lifting.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 02:59:25 PM »
The sooner people realize there is no negotiation with this ilk and that they must be destroyed before they destroy us the better.

That's the way it has always been.  Really if you think about it, does any sort of collective ever end up otherwise?  Even in school when we were subjected to these insipid group assignments -- which I always hated because even as a child I recognized them as an implicit assertion that collectives are superior to individuals -- it would boil down to 1 or 2 of the students carrying the load for the others.

But yeah, I share your sense of despair. If we had any sort of political opposition in our corner I'd feel somewhat better, but we don't. I can't say the GOP even pretend to be in our corner anymore. We have two wings of the Government Party versus the individual citizen. One of the only things that gives me any encouragement is in the Declaration, where Jefferson notes that the tendency of people is to suffer abuse when they are sufferable. So they had the same problem back then with apathetic morons.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 06:42:21 AM »

That's the way it has always been.  Really if you think about it, does any sort of collective ever end up otherwise?  Even in school when we were subjected to these insipid group assignments -- which I always hated because even as a child I recognized them as an implicit assertion that collectives are superior to individuals -- it would boil down to 1 or 2 of the students carrying the load for the others.

But yeah, I share your sense of despair. If we had any sort of political opposition in our corner I'd feel somewhat better, but we don't. I can't say the GOP even pretend to be in our corner anymore. We have two wings of the Government Party versus the individual citizen. One of the only things that gives me any encouragement is in the Declaration, where Jefferson notes that the tendency of people is to suffer abuse when they are sufferable. So they had the same problem back then with apathetic morons.

Yeah, I hated the fact I had to carry others of lesser intelligence and far lesser character, I felt it then too and I hadn't even read Atlas Shrugged yet.  By the time I did read that it was a massive confirmation of things I already knew.

Another word for moron is fodder, anybody not picking a side is going to be used, abused or just plain removed from the equation.

The Encore Edition of the Spirit of '76, coming to every neighborhood.  Choose and prepare, people won't get many more warnings.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 10:37:50 AM »
And they have the nerve to claim that conservatives are raging a war on women.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 10:43:23 AM »

They do because it's their MO; of whatever they accuse the Right, they themselves are doing.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 11:40:32 AM »

They do because it's their MO; of whatever they accuse the Right, they themselves are doing.

Also illustrates how stupid their constituents are that they get away with that shyt!

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 11:45:20 AM »

Also illustrates how stupid their constituents are that they get away with that shyt!

Unfortunately stupid can only be cured with a lead injection directly to the heart or brain now-a-days, since the education system continues to produce stupid.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 11:57:15 AM »

Unfortunately stupid can only be cured with a lead injection directly to the heart or brain now-a-days, since the education system continues to produce stupid.

Public schools = zombie factories.

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 11:57:50 AM »
A new education system is on my 'wish list'.
So is the coodling of our youth.  You'd better believe my son/daughter is getting a solid foundation.
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'