Author Topic: Vlad is rolling out the phallic symbols of Russian might like a Soviet leader  (Read 877 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://freebeacon.com/russians-conduct-huge-nuke-drill/

Da, Mother Russia needs strong man to feel like a man at all...

Hopefully these horny expansionists don't experience premature triggeration!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Maybe it's Vlad who has stopped Obama from overtly entering Syria and assisting the "rebels for peace".  After all, virility is not Obama's strong suit.  Passive is his preferred position.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Catcher?

/sorry, couldn't he'p m'se'f.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
No apology necessary, we value the truth here.   ;)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Russia's foreign policy is basically an infantile "disrupt America and the West" MO. Look at their former buffer zone of Eastern Europe, all those previously Warsaw Pact countries that are now members of NATO. That says everything about how much willingness there is to tolerate any more from the belligerent bear.

I read some interesting history on the East German Stasi, how they had operatives in Poland working on behalf of the KGB. They used the East Germans as proxies because the Poles so utterly despised the Russians they could get better cooperation by using the East Germans as intermediaries. So that means the Poles hated the Russians even more than they hated the Germans, which to my mind says a lot considering the Poles have ample reason to hate them both.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, too many people made the mistake back then of thinking they were going up against a Kasparov when they were merely going up against Boris the common street thug.