Author Topic: Nork Nuke Threat  (Read 3456 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Nork Nuke Threat
« on: March 07, 2013, 07:55:09 PM »
What a macabre theater of the frighteningly absurd!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/07/world/asia/un-north-korea-sanctions/index.html

Something bites, not sure it will be these sanctions!  I mean this is the nation that will devote every last resource to their military and let their people strip trees of their bark and let them starve and die, and sanctions haven't done jack to rein in these crazy bastards!

WTF makes anybody think it will work this time?  It's BS!  When crazy people say they will kill you and their behavior exhibits no evidence that they will ever live peacefully in the world, every nation should pounce on them and kill them all.

What a fustercluck!

And this from the Obama Regime - "I can tell you that the United States is fully capable of defending against any North Korean ballistic missile attack," said White House spokesman Jay Carney.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_US_NKOREA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-03-07-17-01-56

Uhh hih, yeah, OK.  All this is good for is anchoring around the Regime's neck, we get hit, the wave of pissed of people storming the ramparts is the duty of every American (still alive that is)!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 06:52:40 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: Nork Nuke Threat
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 08:31:48 PM »
Saw that headline on Drudge.  His Highness reassuring
us he can repel the NoKo's. This is some kind of oxy-
moron, I mean he has to reassure us about NoKo, that's
not very reassuring about Russia and China or Pakistan
for that matter.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 08:50:36 PM »
As long as they target DC and the prevailing winds are out to sea, I'm not seeing much of a downside.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 11:21:05 PM »
As long as they target DC and the prevailing winds are out to sea, I'm not seeing much of a downside.

Was my thought......if I lived in DC, I'd be scared chitless. Obamas track record protecting Americans isn't too good.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 06:56:04 AM »
Nice fantasy, but I doubt the Norks could reach DC, unless they sneak something in, with those things close is good enough.  More likely Hawaii, Alaska & the West Coast is more in danger, and those prevailing winds head toward us, not so much away...

::outrage::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 09:17:49 AM »

Lot of dissipation between the west coast and fly-over-country.  Soup, Ben, y'all got your NBC suits?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 09:45:46 AM »
Glock stole my thought. Honestly, if DC were nuked, I would weigh it on a balance sheet. Lives would be lost - fewer regrettable than not - and it would throw the country and its future into turmoil. But at least the gravest enemy of liberty would be dealt with, and we could focus on retaliating against a foreign aggressor, and then rebuilding.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 11:14:17 AM »
That would be a widespread reaction, probably only the hardcore leftists might be annoyed by it, and no doubt they would expect libiots should be replaced with libiots, so it still spells civil war, but the assist would be welcome, bring the civil war!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 11:33:34 AM »
Glock stole my thought. Honestly, if DC were nuked, I would weigh it on a balance sheet. Lives would be lost - fewer regrettable than not - and it would throw the country and its future into turmoil. But at least the gravest enemy of liberty would be dealt with, and we could focus on retaliating against a foreign aggressor, and then rebuilding.

Aside from the few regrettables, what of value really would be lost?  Nothing.  Less than nothing; they're obstacles, sand in the gears of every thing and every one productive in the rest of the country, yet DC is awash with money.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 11:34:23 AM »

I would be really, really interested to see who in congress happened to be out of town.  A war is also a wonderful excuse to throw DHS into high gear, deploy the travel checkpoints, and start locking us down.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 11:56:50 AM »

I'm thinking if NoKo is successful in this attempt there will be no DHS or any other bureaucracy.  There will be no head and no funding. The first best step will be a Confederation and that's if we are in God's grace.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 07:35:16 AM »
About that pudgy little guy who did the dance song

He just ended the truce.  That's certainly upping the situation beyond the usual bluster.  Has North Korea gone critical with food shortages perhaps, and now has nothing to lose?

::thinking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 07:39:31 AM »
The Nork military has announced it has nullified the armistice agreement.

"Can they do that?"

Sure, an armistice is a cease fire of indefinite duration.  The war footing has not changed since it was signed.

Materially, nothing has changed, politically however the Nork's have upped the ante.

It appears they are becoming more (not less) beligerent.

I know this must come as a shock to those who thought the O'Bongo Regime would bring universal peace to all lands and all people.

Yeah, ahh, no...hiding behind unenforceable UN resoutions and otherwise doing nothing is not a sound long-term strategy!

But Team O'Bongo will find a way to make things worse, they always do. . .

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 10:13:33 AM »

So, now, he's going to relieve the SoKos from the taint of oppressive western Europeans. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 10:47:21 AM »
If they're going to do anything it will have to be with strike weapons. The minute they try to unleash thousands of North Korean conscripts onto the South, a lifetime of delusions and lies will come crashing down. You can imagine them laying eyes on modern Seoul and comparing it to their labor camp with tree bark soup. It's like when Axis POWs were sent to prisoner camps in the USA. They arrived in ports like New York to find them totally undamaged, contrary to the propaganda that had been fed to them about the city being in ruins.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 11:19:19 AM »
There is the Soviet style of troop encouragement to contend with though, aka a bullet in the back.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 11:29:13 AM »
'Lil Kim, Half-pint Un, whateverthefrick this assclown's name is...targeting Hawaii, DC, LA & Austin, TX?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9960933/North-Korea-plan-to-attack-US-mainland-revealed-in-photographs.html

I have to say, his target list is not bothering me as much as I thought it would.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 11:32:36 AM »

Heh, IAL's list ought to  ::speechless:: 'em more.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 11:33:09 AM »
Agree CO.

Back in Norkland...the Clinton Memorial Plutonium Reactor (It must be shaped liked a crooked old wanker) is set to reopen.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130402/DA5D7U6G3.html

Time for Kerry to go bore the living shyt out of everybody and Barry to hit the chiba harder...all will be well...

/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2013, 11:39:22 AM »
Nork's prepping missiles?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/04/world/asia/koreas-tensions/index.html

Buffalo Bills WR says they can blast Foxboro.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/04/04/bills-wr-stevie-johnson-suggests-on-twitter-that-north-korea-bomb-foxboro-mass/

Quick, somebody find Dennis Rodman, we need to get to the bottom of all this!

::)

::facepalm::