Author Topic: SecSt Jean Fn Kerry Invents New Nation - “Kyrzakhstan”  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
SecSt Jean Fn Kerry Invents New Nation - “Kyrzakhstan”
« on: February 25, 2013, 11:24:49 AM »
“Kyrzakhstan” !!!

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

What a buffoon!

Even dumber than Hitlery and twice as ugly!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: SecSt Jean Fn Kerry Invents New Nation - “Kyrzakhstan”
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 12:07:26 PM »
And his boss thinks people speak Austrian. Just remember, this is what they call Smart Diplomacy.  Not like that reckless cowboy who preceded them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 07:26:20 AM »
Man, could this idiot be a bigger gaff machine than "Plugs" Biden?

"Iran is a country with a government that was elected and that sits in the United Nations," Kerry said in France standing alongside French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius. "And it is important for us to deal with nation-states in a way that acts in the best interests of all of us in the world."

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/02/27/kerry_iran_has_an_elected_government

::speechless::

Uhh, yeah. . .apparently this jackass is unaware that Hitler was elected too (twice, I think).  I guess this gold-bricking gigolo has a swiss-cheese brain, which is to say he is a typical libiot!

May God have mercy on us (but I can't really blame Him if He doesn't)!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 07:46:52 PM »
Yeah this is the same guy who made a point of stopping his campaign bus at a Wendy's in 2004, pretending to mix with the commoners. However they had actually made arrangements the night before to have 5 star lunches prepared by a local yacht club. Funny how they continue to accuse Republicans of being the distant, blue blood patricians.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1183091/posts

Then there was the classic "where can I get me a huntin' license" line.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 07:58:11 PM »
After tossing out their cheeseburgers and chili, Kerry and Edwards feasted on shrimp vindallo, grilled diver sea scallops, prosciutto, wrapped stuffed chicken and steak salad.

The meals came to about $200, MidHudson News said.

Yeah, men of the people, just don't ask "what people?"!

::mooning::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 01:36:53 PM »
Man, could this idiot be a bigger gaff machine than "Plugs" Biden?

"Iran is a country with a government that was elected and that sits in the United Nations," Kerry said in France standing alongside French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius. "And it is important for us to deal with nation-states in a way that acts in the best interests of all of us in the world."

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/02/27/kerry_iran_has_an_elected_government

::speechless::

Uhh, yeah. . .apparently this jackass is unaware that Hitler was elected too (twice, I think).  I guess this gold-bricking gigolo has a swiss-cheese brain, which is to say he is a typical libiot!

May God have mercy on us (but I can't really blame Him if He doesn't)!

Ahem ...

"Here we have an example that demonstrates this reality further and it comes via Kenneth Timmerman, who has picked up on the fact that the new Secretary of State – John Kerry – has a son-in-law with family still living in Iran. This reality could conceivably affect how Kerry deals with the Iranians.

Via the Daily Caller:

"In a greeting to the Iranian people on the occasion of the traditional New Year (Nowruz) holiday last week, Secretary of State John Kerry exposed a secret that journalists and academics have been agonizing over for the past six weeks: the fact that his daughter has married an Iranian-American who has extensive family ties to Iran.

“I am proud of the Iranian-Americans in my own family, and grateful for how they have enriched my life,” Kerry said in the official statement. Kerry also said he was “strongly committed to resolving” the differences between the United States and the Islamic Republic of Iran, “to the mutual benefit of both of our people.”

Politicians like to keep their families off-limits to the press, a decorum enforced vigorously when it comes to politicians who are in favor with the national media but ruthlessly discarded for others. But in Kerry’s case, there could be larger ramifications.

Since its inception, the FBI has vetted U.S. government officials involved in national security issues, and it generally won’t grant clearances to individuals who are married to nationals of an enemy nation or have family members living in that country, for fear of divided loyalties or, more simply, blackmail.

There it is. Certainly, even leftists can comprehend this concept without inserting race into their thought processes (oh, wait). Imagine a scenario in which a representative of Iran’s mullahs approaches the State Department with a list of demands that, if not met, could have serious consequences for Kerry’s in-laws living in Iran.

In the current political construct, such demands could conceivably involve the U.S. withholding money, weapons, or aid earmarked for a country like Egypt as tensions in the Middle East escalate. While that may not sound like a bad idea to those of us who understand the threat of the Muslim Brotherhood, shouldn’t our Secretary of State’s sole interest be in lockstep with the interests of the United States?"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:42:36 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 08:25:05 PM »
More evidence of the "new normal" Lord High Obama has brought us...or what we like to accurately call the descent into Hell.

Can I possibly hate these POS's any more?   ::gaah::