Author Topic: Nork Nuke Threat  (Read 3420 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Nork Nuke Threat
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 01:17:19 PM »
They've declared war on us -- I say it cannot be looked at any other way due to what they've actually said -- and, as usual, Obongo is somewhere else campaigning for something nearer and dearer to his heart, his anti-2A bullsh*t, instead of tending to what really affects our national security.

SSDD.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2013, 05:59:39 PM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2013, 11:14:40 PM »
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2013, 11:38:35 PM »
Fact is, we would be justified in launching a military attack on them right now. You cannot threaten other countries like this. It's like pointing a gun or knife at someone and saying you're going to kill them.

I know they have a history of bombastic threats, but I don't recall anything quite so belligerent as "we are going to launch nuclear missiles against you".

Unfortunately any response by the current government of this country would only be to use a situation like this to its domestic advantage.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 12:14:59 AM »
Ah, don't worry guys. Obama, Kerry, and Hagel are all over this pipsqueak. They'll stare him down.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 06:57:15 AM »
Reagan would have made 'Lil Kim wet himself, as it is all Team O'Bongo can do is wet itself even without receiving threats.

PS-I am so stealin' that pic IDP!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 11:38:03 AM »
Foreign dogs, out!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/all-embassies-told-to-evacuate-pyongyang-now/

Wow, leaving North Korea...Thank You, Jesus!   ::whoohoo::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: Nork Nuke Threat: Uh-oh, change of plans...
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 02:58:25 PM »
"Uh-oh... Change of plans..."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2013, 09:48:27 AM »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2013, 10:37:41 AM »
I guess I am a little concerned about the insane idiot Norks now. I heard on the news last night that they had shut down the Kaesong Industrial Park.

(Reuters) - North Korean labourers failed to turn up for work on Tuesday at a factory complex operated with South Korea, companies with operations there said, effectively shutting down the last major symbol of cooperation between the hostile neighbours.

South Korea's president said she was disappointed at Pyongyang's decision to halt operations at the Kaesong industrial park, which comes after weeks of mounting tension during which the North has threatened to attack the South and the United States.

As long as that place was still open then all of the Nork's talk was just that. Shutting down Kaesong means that the Norks will not be bringing in money from the south, one of the only legitimate ways for them to make any money. It is still hard to believe that they want to commit national suicide by launching a war but shutting down Kaesong makes the saber rattling quite a bit more serious than it was the day before yesterday.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 11:44:20 AM »
Black Five is ridiculing the usual suspects, suggesting it is the usual insane sabre-rattling.

Problem is bat-shyt effing crazy militaristic regimes with nasty toys tend to make me want to implement a preemptive strike to sterilize them from the face of the earth...not sure how else the problem is resolved definitively.

Latest SP update was from 4-4 saying it looks to be the usual shakedown op.

http://www.strategypage.com/qnd/korea/articles/20130404.aspx

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2013, 12:24:23 PM »

http://www.strategypage.com/qnd/korea/articles/20130404.aspx

It is all theater, backed up by the threat of violence that never becomes real. This time North Korea has got the world’s attention to an extent never seen before.

And why is that, do you think? Because this time our leaders want attention focused there. Because this time our leaders WANT a war ( just like they did in WWII and WWI) because the currency wars are escalating and failure to start a war will lead to obvious monetary collapse.  A nice war where they can send the young and unemployed off to get killed, while clamping down on free speech and other rights at home is just what they need.  The war effort is taking all of the gasoline. Consumer goods can't be produced or shipped.  Here is your ration book. Travel is restricted for security reasons. Obey or we will think you are a spy for the enemy.  Our government and other Govts around the world are going to do everything they can to goad nutcases like North Korea into starting an ever escalating war. A war with North Korea will inevitably engage China, who will welcome it for the same reasons.  A war with Iran will inevitably engage Russia, who will want it for the same reasons.
North Korea is like that emotional kid on the playground - the one who could be counted on to get upset when poked - and would get in trouble for it rather than the bullies that started the encounter.

FDR pretty much  goaded the Japanese into WWII and attacking Pearl Harbor, and it  all worked very well for FDR in the 40s  Not so sure it will work so well for them this  time- given how much time they have spent on getting Liberals to be unpatriotic. But of course, that is only when an American is in charge. When is a Fascist Marxist asshat like Borat,  it might all be well and good.  There will be no 50's like recovery however,  I suspect we are going to suffer greatly in this one. Marxists would rather destroy the world than be relegated to the ashbin of history as a failed tyrannical failed philosophy

charlesoakwood

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2013, 12:47:13 PM »

"There will be no 50's like recovery however,  I suspect we are going to suffer greatly in this one. Marxists would rather destroy the world than be relegated to the ashbin of history as a failed tyrannical failed philosophy "

Whether Roosevelt intentionally goaded or was just another narcissist stupid we'll never know; however,  you're observation about US and NoKo I feel is correct.  But, predicting what will happen after it starts or finishes is another thing.  It's not 1941 and we're all not "down on the farm"; it will be a double edged sword and which way it cuts will be up to us.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2013, 05:14:38 PM »
Nothing would surprise me, the real surprise would be if they do not manufacture ways to exploit every situation in order to enslave us all, another surprise would be people here not putting up with it.

ETA - Maybe the script is already in play...

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/09/exclusive_us_and_north_korea_held_secret_meeting_in_march

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2013, 07:17:01 PM »
Chi-Com's threaten to cut off support if 'Lil Un doesn't cool off.  Since 'Lil Un seems to be unavailable...   ::saywhat::

http://www.strategypage.com/qnd/korea/articles/20130415.aspx