Author Topic: Confessions of a TSA screener  (Read 498 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Confessions of a TSA screener
« on: March 10, 2013, 03:14:16 PM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Confessions of a TSA screener
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 07:08:18 PM »
They're like government employees of any sort: unaccountable, unmotivated, unqualified, very difficult to reprimand or fire. Nothing says tight security like a bunch of overweight 5 foot tall black women with 6 inch acrylic nails in polyester uniforms.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 07:28:43 PM »
They're like government employees of any sort: unaccountable, unmotivated, unqualified, very difficult to reprimand or fire. Nothing says tight security like a bunch of overweight 5 foot tall black women with 6 inch acrylic nails in polyester uniforms.

::hysterical::

And they are everywhere. Had to go to the City water department. I'm standing at the window as the 5' tall fat black woman reads her newspaper. I clear my throat, shuffle some papers and finally had to beat on the glass. I got her attention when i murmured ( just loud enough for her to hear me) Affirmative inaction in action. She said she was gonna complain to the Mayor....and I said so am I.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 10:16:12 PM »

And they are everywhere. Had to go to the City water department. I'm standing at the window as the 5' tall fat black woman reads her newspaper. I clear my throat, shuffle some papers and finally had to beat on the glass. I got her attention when i murmured ( just loud enough for her to hear me) Affirmative inaction in action. She said she was gonna complain to the Mayor....and I said so am I.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 07:12:08 AM »
Pretty much why I like to do my business online as much as possible, limiting exposure to these clowns reduces the stress on my nerves and probably keeps me out of trouble.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.