Author Topic: Males schoolchildren using female heads and vice versa?  (Read 1124 times)

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
Males schoolchildren using female heads and vice versa?
« on: March 11, 2013, 11:18:16 AM »
Maybe I'm out of the loop and everyone knows and is okay with this, but I personally feel like this was kept hush-hush for a reason. . .

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/lawmakers-try-to-reverse-transgender-law/
Agree, or else

At school, it’s no longer okay to disagree, Camenker said.

“This is also where the ‘anti-bullying’ law will play out,” he noted. “As the Massachusetts anti-bullying law was written (much of it in collaboration with homosexual-transgender groups), any outwardly negative reaction against transgenderism can now be considered bullying, and subject to discipline and punishment.”

Camenker argues “it is completely natural for a child to feel very uncomfortable using a female name for an individual they know to be male, or seeing a boy in girl’s clothing, or to believe it’s unfair that a boy is competing athletically as a girl.”

“These reactions are now considered by the school to be backwards and disruptive,” he said. “In other words, the phrase ‘respects and values all students’ only goes in one direction, protecting only a tiny, sadly disturbed minority.”

Now, being that I'm a fair man and can recognize 'bias' when I see it (also I started debating in other forums with mixed political outlooks) I went and got a second source and even the bloody law itself.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/03/04/new-transgender-student-guidelines-raise-questions-at-mass-schools/

The law
http://www.doe.mass.edu/ssce/GenderIdentity.docx
From
http://lawlib.state.ma.us/subject/about/transgender.html

And found this:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/04/california-rights-transgender-students/1963705/
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A California lawmaker has introduced legislation aimed at guaranteeing transgender students the right to use public school restrooms and participate on the sports teams that correspond with their expressed genders.
As if girls couldn't play football or boys volleyball?  ::facepalm::
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

charlesoakwood

Re: Males schoolchildren using female heads and vice versa?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 11:38:03 AM »

Here is a snip from a review that illustrates where we were in the 70s and early 80s
and from that we can determine how far we've come.  It's rolling down hill faster and faster

[blockquote]When [the ERA] was approved by the House and Senate and sent to the states for ratification in March 1972, its success seemed assured. Thirty state legislatures ratified the amendment within a year. Presidents Nixon, Ford and Carter all lent their support. Yet in 1982 the E.R.A. died, just a few states short of ratification. By then, it had become linked in the public mind with military conscription for 18-year-old girls, coed bathrooms and homosexual rights. That public relations coup was largely the work of one clever, charming, ambitious, energetic and forever ladylike woman: Phyllis Schlafly.  [/blockquote]   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 11:42:41 AM »
You know, many warned the hijacking of language and terms long ago, and now those who have undergone such "gender reassignment surgery" (now if that isn't a mouthful of poop right there!) are out there asserting themselves...just like the homosexers...it's not enough to be free to do whateverthehelltyouwant, no, the 1% (and less!) must have forced acceptance, and if that means using the force of government to get it, well thats where they go.

I am of a Jacksonian mind, they've made their ruling, no let them try to enforce it!

They can KMA!   ::mooning::

(Wait, they might like that!   ::speechless::  They can kiss Barney Franks wrinkled bum!)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 11:46:51 AM »

(Wait, they might like that!   ::speechless::  They can kiss Barney Franks Nanzi Pelousy's wrinkled bum!)

No, Barney will get too much of a thrill.  My edit is better.  Make it a painful punishment for everybody.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 11:52:33 AM »

(Wait, they might like that!   ::speechless::  They can kiss Barney Franks Nanzi Pelousy's wrinkled bum!)

No, Barney will get too much of a thrill.  My edit is better.  Make it a painful punishment for everybody.

Heh.

Or better yet -

::hysterical::

::puke::

::exitstageleft::

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 12:14:00 PM »

They all love Cuba, send them there.