Author Topic: Colorado anti-2A law, and State Senate Recall  (Read 14021 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Colorado anti-2A law, and State Senate Recall
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 09:58:12 PM »
There is one thing that really baffles me.....who will protect the left when the walls fall down?

No one. I know folks who will go hunting- they plan to start a "long-pig" BBQ restaurant.  The left always want the govt to bully others into ignoring their behavior- into paying the consequences of it.  And when the Govt is no longer there.. there will be no reason to consider them worthy of saving. 

As the liberals who ask what good your AR-15 is if a Govt Swat team, tank or drone  is coming to your home, you say "its plenty good for taking out my revenge on the likes of you before they get here."

NO. MERCY. Because they would have none on you if tables were turned. There is no point in showing mercy, kindness or civility to a savage barbarian who lives only by the forced  tribute of the productive.

Mercy would be an endgame, there will be no mercy.
We could devolve another fifty years and in that
time who knows.

It is not unlike "pick another place", there is no
better place and it appears the whole of the first,
second, and third worlds are as hell bent on devolving
as we are.  On and on

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 10:43:34 PM »
The slow boil or instant death is an old choice....and evil depends on us choosing the slow death....as if slowly  is better than quickly. In the end, death is death. One might even be less painful than another.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2013, 10:56:11 PM »
I do not see why a ballot initiative to overturn these laws would not be possible and likely successful. If Colorado can pass a law via ballot initiative to legalize pot then overturning unconstitutional gun control laws seems like fair game.

In any event, since I live in CO, I will not comply. I will purchase any capacity magazine I like in Texas and personally import it. I will purchase any firearm I like in Texas and personally import it. I will build any rifle I like and the CO gov can pound sand.

I don't know anyone where I live who would comply with this abomination.

Come and take it, asshats.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2013, 06:57:38 AM »
Civil disobedience on a massive scale they cannot handle without going full Nazi and kicking in doors, at some point people who value liberty are going ot have to go all-in.  Call the statist bluff, they made their illegal laws, let them enforce them.  If it sparks the fire of general rebellion, so be it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2013, 09:33:14 AM »
I do not see why a ballot initiative to overturn these laws would not be possible and likely successful. If Colorado can pass a law via ballot initiative to legalize pot then overturning unconstitutional gun control laws seems like fair game.

Not if the pools are correct. Out 2 Million California refugees locusts support  them. They all think gun control laws keep them "safe" - they don't trust themselves with a gun because they know they couldn't be trusted with it, being natural bullies and all. And they don't trsut you with a gun because you are the person they are planning to bully.  It might be close and its worth the effort.  But I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

I just wish we could pass a law punishing any legislator for introducing a gun control bill with death.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2013, 11:08:41 AM »

Not if the pools are correct. Out 2 Million California refugees locusts support  them. They all think gun control laws keep them "safe" - they don't trust themselves with a gun because they know they couldn't be trusted with it, being natural bullies and all. And they don't trsut you with a gun because you are the person they are planning to bully.  It might be close and its worth the effort.  But I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

I just wish we could pass a law punishing any legislator for introducing a gun control bill with death.

::clapping::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2013, 11:29:01 AM »
I would like a Constitutional amendment stating that all statutory law enacted by normal legislative process shall have a built-in expiration of not more than 10 years. To enact statutes without a built-in expiration, a larger super majority would be required. So fundamental, obvious laws that everyone agrees on would not be affected, but laws passed for dubious reasons of political grandstanding would not be able to ruin future generations indefinitely.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2013, 11:44:59 AM »
All that will be left for our survivors...assuming we win the war...and the land isn't scorched...and...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2013, 11:56:27 AM »
I would like a Constitutional amendment stating that all statutory law enacted by normal legislative process shall have a built-in expiration of not more than 10 years. To enact statutes without a built-in expiration, a larger super majority would be required. So fundamental, obvious laws that everyone agrees on would not be affected, but laws passed for dubious reasons of political grandstanding would not be able to ruin future generations indefinitely.

That is a really good idea. That is better than term limits - because it limits the dubious laws themselves. 
Add in a provision that individual states may nullify a law within their borders, and if 25%  or 33% (not sure which number) of states do so, the law is nullified country wide, and we have a real winner. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2013, 12:07:30 PM »
Another benefit to this idea is that any given legislative session would find itself largely preoccupied with reviewing legislation set to expire and going through the debates about whether or not to reenact it.

I've always viewed gridlock as a feature, and so did the Framers. It pushes one of my buttons whenever I hear people arguing about needing to fast track this or that, eliminate filibusters, and so on. No. These jackals need to be preoccupied with busywork as much as possible.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 12:33:48 PM »
Another benefit to this idea is that any given legislative session would find itself largely preoccupied with reviewing legislation set to expire and going through the debates about whether or not to reenact it.

I've always viewed gridlock as a feature, and so did the Framers. It pushes one of my buttons whenever I hear people arguing about needing to fast track this or that, eliminate filibusters, and so on. No. These jackals need to be preoccupied with busywork as much as possible.

YES!  But in their home districts, not in DC, by limiting the time Congress can be in session.  That ought to help bring 'em down to earth quick enough.  We can add incentive by de-air conditioning the Capitol building/s.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 12:35:56 PM »

YES!  But in their home districts, not in DC, by limiting the time Congress can be in session.  That ought to help bring 'em down to earth quick enough.  We can add incentive by de-air conditioning the Capitol building/s.

Wyoming has that-limited in term session. Get it done, or it doesn't get done. They are a citizen legislature too. They don't get compensated enough that it can be their full time job. 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 12:38:23 PM »
Speaking of overwhelming the jackals with busy-work...

I know this is a thread-jack, but what about a movement to encourage individuals to file multiple bogus tax returns? If every taxpayer who stands opposed to this illegitimate federal government would file 5-10 additional paper returns with bogus names and bogus social security numbers and bogus earning totals, leaving out "required" documents like W-2s and 1099s... wouldn't the IRS be overwhelmed?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 01:54:36 PM »
Hey!  That was my idea when I Go Galt!

OK, we all can do it I guess!

;D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 07:03:42 PM »

I know this is a thread-jack, but what about a movement to encourage individuals to file multiple bogus tax returns? If every taxpayer who stands opposed to this illegitimate federal government would file 5-10 additional paper returns with bogus names and bogus social security numbers and bogus earning totals, leaving out "required" documents like W-2s and 1099s... wouldn't the IRS be overwhelmed?

Hijack or not - I like the way you think!  ::thumbsup::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 09:45:13 PM »

Take it a step further. File fake returns in the names of known liberals and illegals. Make sure that the return shows that a refund is due. That way if it actually goes through and a check is cut the mark will receive (and almost certainly spend) monies which are not due. When the IRS eventually realizes the mistakes they will then pursue the "filers" and the money.

Good times, good times.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 09:53:53 PM »
I've gotta start looking for some mags while I am down in Texas. I am fairly well supplied with AR and Mini14 mags (oh yeah, and 10/22 mags, too) but I need to start building up a supply of AK mags to go with the builds that I am working on. As things stand right now I ordered one 30 round AK mag with the AK parts kit but as soon as this legislation is signed I will not be able to order any more of them directly. This is, of course, merely an inconvenience for me.

I can and will order up as many AK mags (or any others) as I want and have them delivered to one of my Texas addresses. I can then have them shipped on to my CO address. CO statists can suck it. I will not comply with that particular piece of BS.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 10:00:01 PM by trapeze »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 07:02:40 AM »
"File fake returns in the names of known liberals and illegals."  Win, win!   ::thumbsup::   ::thumbsup::

"CO statists can suck it."  They all can suck it!  Here's to the freedom fighters!   ::beertoast::

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 10:21:39 AM »

Take it a step further. File fake returns in the names of known liberals and illegals. Make sure that the return shows that a refund is due. That way if it actually goes through and a check is cut the mark will receive (and almost certainly spend) monies which are not due. When the IRS eventually realizes the mistakes they will then pursue the "filers" and the money.

Good times, good times.

Won't the IRS just reject the return with invalid SSAN's?
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2013, 10:33:58 AM »

Won't the IRS just reject the return with invalid SSAN's?

If Obama could obtain 26 SSN numbers in his name, including ones form States where he never lived, I don't see why it would be difficult to obtain valid SSNs  - the dead are always a good source. How Secure is you HR department PC?  Got any like-minded people in IT or HR?  Got any liberal co-workers in your company that need a lesson?  SSNs are used almost everywhere now. Bank accounts, Employment forms, loan applications, Etc.

They are easy to get because that is part of how the grifter class prospers- fraud is rampant in the system. The A-holes depend on individuals like us playing by the rules. They depend upon our guilt at breaking the rules- doing something wrong.   Liberals have no such guilt. The rules never apply to them, they are Nietzsche's Overmen.  If it weren't for the double standards liberals would have no standards all.  If they can draw 3 SSN checks on fake SSNs they have no qualms about doing it. Its not wrong to do do so. Its only wrong to get caught, and they won't be caught, because TPTB want them helping to Cloward-Piven the system. It no longer serves or benefits us in any way. Let it burn.

They DEPEND ON YOU FOLLOWING THE RULES. Don't.  Join in the Cloward-Piven. Drive up thier costs. Make tax collection almost impossible. Make it so they can't tell the genuine return from the fakes without checking signatures by hand.  Oh, yeah, its all very illegal, but so is collecting 3 SSN checks with fake numbers.