Author Topic: CNN Anchor pushing acceptance of anti-semitism  (Read 2984 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
CNN Anchor pushing acceptance of anti-semitism
« on: March 12, 2013, 11:31:09 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/12/cnn-anchors-stunning-question-to-laura-bush-to-affect-change-do-we-just-need-to-accept-some-anti-semitism-anti-americanism/

Too bad I wasn't asked this, I would have made this wannabe Nazi cry, my scathing attack upon her idiotic statement would have been epic.

Streetlight Serenade, the siren song at the end of the line for all JurnoTards!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: CNN Anchor pushing acceptance of anti-semitism
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 12:30:07 PM »
The only "changes" we "need to affect" in countries other than ours is to persuade them that messing with us will get them dead in quick order, and to stop bribing them with foreign aid.  The rest of it is none of "our" business.

They kill me, these Progs; the Party of Tolerance wants to tolerant the intolerable for the sake of imposing their will.  As if.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 01:20:30 PM »
It also never ceases to me amaze me that radical progressivism has long been anti-semitic, despite progressivism being the ideological stomping ground of so many liberal Jews. It's uncanny how these sorts of movements always end up attracting people who assume they are somehow exempt from the glib dogma about who needs to be eliminated from where.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 02:51:21 PM »
It's uncanny how these sorts of movements always end up attracting people who assume they are somehow exempt from the glib dogma about who needs to be eliminated from where.

Present company is always excepted. Till they aren't.
Every liberal beleives themselves to be an Ubermensh beyond the athority of God and above the morality of the "common man"  - Jews participate willingly in the extermination of other jews, because  they think they are exempted. They are the "good type" of Jew - the kind that looks "beyond their religion".  Ultimately is the same thing we see in all liberals,but  American Jews suffer disproportionately from it  - they simply lack the ability to empathize with others.  They see Israel, the Islamic threats and shrug. Its not them, and they lack the ability to ever dream that one day it might be them.

I was shocked the first time I was in New York by how the Orthodox Jews treated others. Chips on their shoulders and open disdain for gentiles. I remember thinking -  Well if this is how they acted elsewhere, no wonder they were persecuted. The shared suffering of the Jew is the bond between their people, and anyone who has been to a Seder meal.     Perhaps they lack empathy because they think of themselves as the ultimate  "victim class" - specially chosen by god to rule  and hated for it.  like every other entitled group, the claim the past suffering of their people as some sort of license to be dick-heads  to everyone else  in the here and now. 

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 10:20:11 AM »
It's uncanny how these sorts of movements always end up attracting people who assume they are somehow exempt from the glib dogma about who needs to be eliminated from where.

Present company is always excepted. Till they aren't.
Every liberal beleives themselves to be an Ubermensh beyond the athority of God and above the morality of the "common man"  - Jews participate willingly in the extermination of other jews, because  they think they are exempted. They are the "good type" of Jew - the kind that looks "beyond their religion".  Ultimately is the same thing we see in all liberals,but  American Jews suffer disproportionately from it  - they simply lack the ability to empathize with others.  They see Israel, the Islamic threats and shrug. Its not them, and they lack the ability to ever dream that one day it might be them.

I was shocked the first time I was in New York by how the Orthodox Jews treated others. Chips on their shoulders and open disdain for gentiles. I remember thinking -  Well if this is how they acted elsewhere, no wonder they were persecuted. The shared suffering of the Jew is the bond between their people, and anyone who has been to a Seder meal.     Perhaps they lack empathy because they think of themselves as the ultimate  "victim class" - specially chosen by god to rule  and hated for it.  like every other entitled group, the claim the past suffering of their people as some sort of license to be dick-heads  to everyone else  in the here and now. 

Isn't that just the same as racism.  You could almost substitute "Black" into every location where you have "Jew" and the statement would read the same (as in truth).  Anti-Semitism = racism.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 11:53:00 AM »
Isn't that just the same as racism.  You could almost substitute "Black" into every location where you have "Jew" and the statement would read the same (as in truth).  Anti-Semitism = racism.

That is because "race" itself is a largely meaningless term.  You take some superficial characteristic, and that defines your group.  Nazi's loved "Aryan" - because it was originally a ethno-linguistic classification - so they could arbitrarily include or disclude whomever they liked, based on the REAL  goal of ideological purity.  Yeah, you are blond and blue eyed-- but we know you have Jewish blood in you ( somewhere, and no we don't have to prove it, just look at you!)  so you aren't Aryan and we may persecute you.  Race is really another word for ideological tribe.  The Nazis were NEVER after racial purity. They were after ideological purity.

Liberal Blacks do the same- soon as you are discovered to not be ideologically pure - you are no longer authentically black- you are acting white,  an uncle tom, a traitor, a white lover.  No longer a "real" black

Liberal women do the same. Just revisit their reaction to Palin. Many said she was a bitch, a c***, a whore - all terms they would be in an uproar over if used to refer to them. Palin wasn't one of them. Palin wasn't ideologically pure. Palin wasn't a "real woman"  despite having all of the required biology.

A Gay conservative isn't really a genuine Gay for the same reason, and will find himself shunned by the oh-so-tolerant liberal Gay men

Liberals ultimate goal is the forced assimilation of everyone into their ideological tribe, and just like the Nazis, they use race, gender, and sexual  orientation as a tool - but those characteristics are superficial.  Just as being blond and blue eyed wouldn't protect you from the Nazis,  neither will actually being Black, a female or Gay protect you from the fascist left. Its Ideological purity they are after. They only care about race and gender as a hook to try and get you to define yourself using their definition.  A woman isn't just determined by her biology, but by her adherence to liberal ideology. A black isn't black because of their skin color, but because they vote Democrat.  They want to get minorities to  accept that because you have some superficial characteristics  you are a liberal. You must accept you are a victim of the outsider. Be he a Jew or a White Conservative Male.

Religions are largely the same thing- ideological tribes. The big difference is that membership is voluntary, and honestly and openly  based on ideology. Jews combine to two - because you must be born a Jew to be "really a Jew".  I can't remember where I saw it, but someone said "You can take the Jew out of exile, but you can't take the exile out of the Jew" - Being a victim is part of the ideology. Its has been useful to them, and has allowed them to persevere. However,  any group that comes in to your country and  says  "Sorry, we are special, you can't join our club, we must remain "pure" (ideologically and racially) " just isn't going to be popular either - basically creating a self-perpetuating cycle of victim-hood. .

Sadly, Ideology, just  isn't something that is easily noticed as an outward physical characteristic - I think that is (partly)  why Jews wear yarmulke (sp?) and purposely distinguish themselves from others. The Nazis used the Star of David as a badge, I think, in part to play on this aspect of the culture. "Whats wrong Jew? Not proud of who you are?"  Which is, ultimately,  the same attack that the Left uses on the minorities  that dissent from their ideology.

This isn't all just symbolism.  Ideology just isn't something that shows as an external characteristic--  if it was, I don't think Liberalism would have ever been able to gain a hold in this country. We would have shot them as soon as we saw them.

But because of this,  some labeling scheme is required for the fascists to do their work, and target the "right" people.  Now of course, we can do it electronically. I don't need to badge you, as long  as I can look you up in the Federal Database. A gun registry is a wonderful place to start. If you own a gun, 9/10  chances are you are not "ideologically pure" in the way they want you to be. Turn the doctors and psychologists into snitches and combine their records with that database. Now correlate that Database with party registration.  Now every "official" who wants to know if you should be persecuted as an "ideologically impure" bitter clinger has that info within seconds.  Add that with the Mark of the beast RFID tags ( hint they are already in your wallet and in your phone)  and they don't even need to ask your identity.

The ONLY thing preventing them from openly doing this now, is that we are ARMED. Progressives always end up mass-murdering their fellow citizens.

UPDATE:
Speaking of which-
how about we make people wear "White-Privilege" wristbands

Oh and while we are at it, lets add information illegally collected from your home during a "property revaluation" for taxes not sit down and pay the new privacy tax quietly, because if you complain we will confiscate your weapons
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 12:21:36 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 12:47:19 PM »
From your "white privilege wristband" link, Weisshaupt:

One “diversity” document linked to DPI’s Web site suggests that white people “wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.”

The document -- written by a diversity resource center in New Jersey -- also suggests that white people ask themselves questions, such as: “How do I ignore privilege? What am I doing today to undo my privilege? How do I fool myself into thinking I am powerless?”

Other suggestions for white people include:

-- Set aside sections of the day to critically examine how privilege is working.
-- Put a note on your mirror or computer screen as a reminder to think about privilege.
-- Make a daily list of the ways privilege played out, and steps taken or not taken to address privilege.
-- Find a person of color who is willing to hold you accountable for addressing privilege.

I want these people .... I'm not going to say; read between the dots.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 12:53:56 PM »
Dead.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 12:59:38 PM »

-- Find a person of color who is willing to hold you accountable for addressing privilege.

[/quote]

I am just glad it didn't say " White  couples,  consider bringing a Black man into your home on a semi-regular basis so your wife can be privileged with the presence of a real man in bed"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 01:29:55 PM »
There is actually a cuckolding "movement" for that. White "men" who allow their wives to be impregnated by a black man, then taking all the responsibility for raising the offspring as an atonement for slavery.

ETA - these people are simply diseased. They need to be put out of our misery.

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 01:37:51 PM »
There is actually a cuckolding "movement" for that. White "men" who allow their wives to be impregnated by a black man, then taking all the responsibility for raising the offspring as an atonement for slavery.

ETA - these people are simply diseased. They need to be put out of our misery.

And here I thought I was making a joke.

UPDATE: OKAY. I made a mistake and googled it. No you really don't want to do that yourself. . My patience is exhausted already. The most benign description I found is [http://goarticles.com/article/Are-You-a-Cuckold-Slave-How-to-Meet-Dominating-Females/5256522/] here. [/url]   Most of what comes up with fantasy stories, that quite frankly I couldn't endure  reading.

It doesn't seem to be restricted to just Black/White, but a more generalized "If you are a liberalized effeminate male, why not let your feminist empowered wife have what you can't give her - a real Alpha Male experience. " sort of meme- the  Black/White thing does seem to be there as a subset, however I think that has more to do with the stereotypical attributes often assigned to blacks, than it has to deal with atonement for slavery. It seems to be a twisted form of swinging.   The "Breeder" element Glock32 implied is there (Gee I love learning new terms) ,  but again,  it seems to be more a black fantasy about revenge than any real organized movement to actually make such things happen, or to convince whites to do it to make up for past wrongs.   I am sure there are people who engage in, and practice this lifestyle, but i would hope its a very, very small minority.  (Why do I keep seeing Nicolas Cage screaming  "Keep you damn hands off my wife"?) 

Sadly now I understand that story about the race war and what they were doing on campus just ever so much better.  (Now I see Jayne saying " Cutting on yourself?  How does that get fun? )  If the situation were reversed the very last thing I would want to do is make a black man get down on his knees in front of me.

The sad thing is, I felt compelled to look it up, because -  now, there might really be a group of people saying that whites should do this. After all, there is a group of people wanting Whites to wear an armband and be obligated to  explain to a black person why they are bad people for being white.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:30:09 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 01:43:44 PM »
OOOh, I got an Idea.. lets add Financial information  to that database as well.  That way it will be a lot easier for  the crooked thugs Obama will employ as "police" to decide who they should sake down and who isn't worth thiei time!

Yeah, this national database of citizens is a wonderful idea!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 07:07:45 AM »
Final peice for SkyNet, the DemoNazi "Final Solution" approaches at a gallup.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 07:20:34 AM »
I have to say, I am shocked at how little attention this plan is generating Weisshaupt, when you look at the drones, the various other SkyNet systems in place, the wanton financial destruction being wrought by the politicians and the Fed/Treas/WallSt cabal, the addition of this database combined with removing our gun rights away...it can only add up to one thing!  Is it because what it adds up to is so shocking and abhorent that people are literally shutting down and refusing to acknowledge it lest they have to do something about it?  I mean my opinion as to the worth of latter day Americans these past 2-3 decades was never overly optimistic, but jeesh, WTF does it take to wake people the Hell up?!?!?!  Our freedom and liberty has never before been hanging by such a small thread.  I am really getting red-assed that so few can take this shyt sitting down!  Makes my GoGalt reflex have spasms!

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 09:28:08 AM »
Is it because what it adds up to is so shocking and abhorent that people are literally shutting down and refusing to acknowledge it lest they have to do something about it? 

I think about it Pan, and then just get to a point where even  I have to stop.  If our government isn't just capricious and stupid, if these actions are being taken out of malice rather than incompetence, If AJ and his tin-foil-hat Illuminati/NWO/Bilderberg theories are correct,  our chances of surviving, much less  winning, approach zero.

This Database is the one ring to rule them all. The only saving grace is the database requires real people to use it.  If they get their army of  autonomous drones/ground robots this is going to get way harder.

All we can do is work to muck up the system. Have you ever noticed that your liberal l neighbors license plates are on the wrong cars?
Hey,those black boxes seem to be switched too. Better switch them back.  Hey those identical iphones they have? Maybe they need to be forwarded to each other and switched  as well.  We will need to make the amount of inaccurate information entering the system so high  and  apparently from innocent people, that they can't find or detect the elements they are after.  You can't stop the signal.  But you can F' it up pretty good.

"If you want to track someone , use your eyes" 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 11:28:27 AM »
Agreed.  Gumming up the works across the board is going to be mandatory, and mucking with your libiot neighbors who thought this shyt was OK to begin with is a win-win.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 12:05:22 PM »
Agreed.  Gumming up the works across the board is going to be mandatory, and mucking with your libiot neighbors who thought this shyt was OK to begin with is a win-win.

Well, at least here in Ca it is a target rich environment.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 12:56:32 PM »

Well, at least here in Ca it is a target rich environment.

Another great way to f things up.

they really don't realize how much of our system is based on voluntary  compliance. Withhold it at every opportunity.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 03:31:52 PM »
I have to say, I am shocked at how little attention this plan is generating Weisshaupt, when you look at the drones, the various other SkyNet systems in place, the wanton financial destruction being wrought by the politicians and the Fed/Treas/WallSt cabal, the addition of this database combined with removing our gun rights away...it can only add up to one thing!  Is it because what it adds up to is so shocking and abhorent that people are literally shutting down and refusing to acknowledge it lest they have to do something about it?  I mean my opinion as to the worth of latter day Americans these past 2-3 decades was never overly optimistic, but jeesh, WTF does it take to wake people the Hell up?!?!?!  Our freedom and liberty has never before been hanging by such a small thread.  I am really getting red-assed that so few can take this shyt sitting down!  Makes my GoGalt reflex have spasms!

I don't know what it will take. I think there is something to the theory that people resist acknowledging danger, because acknowledging it then obligates one to do something about it, and not doing something about it creates a sense of failure and cowardice that people do not want to bear. So failing to acknowledge it in the first place means you can avoid all the uncomfortable follow-up.

But I look even at my own self. I know what's going on, but I'm not "doing anything about it" either, other than preparing myself as much as possible. And maybe that's part of it as well, that the people inclined to acknowledge the situation are also inclined to recognize some sort of structural failure is imminent so they figure there's no sense in doing something bold before that failure occurs?

I also wonder if people inclined to recognize the threat more or less join the enemy out of disgust? Even I at times can't help entertaining the thought "You know what, the people of this country really are just a bunch of mindless livestock. Why not just join the NWO and be part of the overlord class?"

I guess the good news is that stupidity is a disadvantage in any scenario where a structural failure occurs, so a large portion of them may end up being a self-solving problem.

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 03:44:38 PM »
Why not just join the NWO and be part of the overlord class?"

1) Because you couldn't look at yourself in the mirror
2) Because you won't be able to stand the faces of the people you work with
3) Because they will probably already know you are not one of them and will kill you before letting you join the ranks
4) They might let you join because you have specific skills, and then kill you when you are no longer useful.