Topics > Media Bias/Media War

CNN Anchor pushing acceptance of anti-semitism

(1/5) > >>

Libertas:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/12/cnn-anchors-stunning-question-to-laura-bush-to-affect-change-do-we-just-need-to-accept-some-anti-semitism-anti-americanism/

Too bad I wasn't asked this, I would have made this wannabe Nazi cry, my scathing attack upon her idiotic statement would have been epic.

Streetlight Serenade, the siren song at the end of the line for all JurnoTards!

Pandora:
The only "changes" we "need to affect" in countries other than ours is to persuade them that messing with us will get them dead in quick order, and to stop bribing them with foreign aid.  The rest of it is none of "our" business.

They kill me, these Progs; the Party of Tolerance wants to tolerant the intolerable for the sake of imposing their will.  As if.

Glock32:
It also never ceases to me amaze me that radical progressivism has long been anti-semitic, despite progressivism being the ideological stomping ground of so many liberal Jews. It's uncanny how these sorts of movements always end up attracting people who assume they are somehow exempt from the glib dogma about who needs to be eliminated from where.

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on March 12, 2013, 01:20:30 PM ---It's uncanny how these sorts of movements always end up attracting people who assume they are somehow exempt from the glib dogma about who needs to be eliminated from where.

--- End quote ---

Present company is always excepted. Till they aren't.
Every liberal beleives themselves to be an Ubermensh beyond the athority of God and above the morality of the "common man"  - Jews participate willingly in the extermination of other jews, because  they think they are exempted. They are the "good type" of Jew - the kind that looks "beyond their religion".  Ultimately is the same thing we see in all liberals,but  American Jews suffer disproportionately from it  - they simply lack the ability to empathize with others.  They see Israel, the Islamic threats and shrug. Its not them, and they lack the ability to ever dream that one day it might be them.

I was shocked the first time I was in New York by how the Orthodox Jews treated others. Chips on their shoulders and open disdain for gentiles. I remember thinking -  Well if this is how they acted elsewhere, no wonder they were persecuted. The shared suffering of the Jew is the bond between their people, and anyone who has been to a Seder meal.     Perhaps they lack empathy because they think of themselves as the ultimate  "victim class" - specially chosen by god to rule  and hated for it.  like every other entitled group, the claim the past suffering of their people as some sort of license to be dick-heads  to everyone else  in the here and now. 

benb61:

--- Quote from: Weisshaupt on March 12, 2013, 02:51:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Glock32 on March 12, 2013, 01:20:30 PM ---It's uncanny how these sorts of movements always end up attracting people who assume they are somehow exempt from the glib dogma about who needs to be eliminated from where.

--- End quote ---

Present company is always excepted. Till they aren't.
Every liberal beleives themselves to be an Ubermensh beyond the athority of God and above the morality of the "common man"  - Jews participate willingly in the extermination of other jews, because  they think they are exempted. They are the "good type" of Jew - the kind that looks "beyond their religion".  Ultimately is the same thing we see in all liberals,but  American Jews suffer disproportionately from it  - they simply lack the ability to empathize with others.  They see Israel, the Islamic threats and shrug. Its not them, and they lack the ability to ever dream that one day it might be them.

I was shocked the first time I was in New York by how the Orthodox Jews treated others. Chips on their shoulders and open disdain for gentiles. I remember thinking -  Well if this is how they acted elsewhere, no wonder they were persecuted. The shared suffering of the Jew is the bond between their people, and anyone who has been to a Seder meal.     Perhaps they lack empathy because they think of themselves as the ultimate  "victim class" - specially chosen by god to rule  and hated for it.  like every other entitled group, the claim the past suffering of their people as some sort of license to be dick-heads  to everyone else  in the here and now. 

--- End quote ---

Isn't that just the same as racism.  You could almost substitute "Black" into every location where you have "Jew" and the statement would read the same (as in truth).  Anti-Semitism = racism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version