Author Topic: US buying smallpox vaccines  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
US buying smallpox vaccines
« on: March 13, 2013, 07:31:34 AM »
I'm guessing it is the Ruling Elite is among the 2 million, glad my taxpayer dollars will ensure only thier survival...wait, no I'm not!   ::outrage::

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/13/health/us-stockpiles-smallpox-drug-in-case-of-bioterror-attack.html?partner=MYWAY&ei=5065&_r=1&
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: US buying smallpox vaccines
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 09:39:17 AM »
I'm guessing it is the Ruling Elite is among the 2 million, glad my taxpayer dollars will ensure only thier survival...wait, no I'm not!   ::outrage::

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/13/health/us-stockpiles-smallpox-drug-in-case-of-bioterror-attack.html?partner=MYWAY&ei=5065&_r=1&

I could be mistaken, but I think they have been doing this for years.  There was a big-deal about it under Bush because they couldn't get enough ( made in Europe, by one company, for whom it is not lucrative)

If we see a bio-terror attack, it will be from the forces controlling the White House- because its the easiest way to identify and kill the bitter clingers. (Progressives always end up mass murdering their fellow citizens.)  It won't be a strain of small pox that can be treated.   It will be a strain no one has seen, that no one knows the cure for- except the govt agents that developed it.  Of course that assumes a dedication to Agenda 21 in our enemy. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 10:39:41 AM »
Yep. Any "bioterror" attack will be one of their own doing.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 11:07:06 AM »
More reason we cannot let them take our guns away, we need to get them to the street lights before they kill us off en masse.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 12:03:31 PM »
More reason we cannot let them take our guns away, we need to get them to the street lights before they kill us off en masse.

Which brings us to the $100 question.  Why haven't they killed us off in mass already?

A) They are toying with us because torturing us and subjugating us brings them more power and pleasure before the actual  kill

B)  They lack the right contagion or the means to appropriately target it.

C) There are external threats and factors  from other players ( China, Russia) preventing that action through threats of mutual destruction (China isn't willing to have 98%  of their population die )

D) They think they have enough\more time and the ability to conquer us by more conventional means and that would lead to a "better" result

E) They really can't stomach it and need the thin veneer of legitimacy  to soothe their egos ( i.e. there are limits to their ability for self-delusion

Any other possibilities?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 12:26:16 PM »

Which brings us to the $100 question.  Why haven't they killed us off in mass already?

A) They are toying with us because torturing us and subjugating us brings them more power and pleasure before the actual  kill

B)  They lack the right contagion or the means to appropriately target it.

C) There are external threats and factors  from other players ( China, Russia) preventing that action through threats of mutual destruction (China isn't willing to have 98%  of their population die )

D) They think they have enough\more time and the ability to conquer us by more conventional means and that would lead to a "better" result

E) They really can't stomach it and need the thin veneer of legitimacy  to soothe their egos ( i.e. there are limits to their ability for self-delusion

Any other possibilities?

F)  We're still of economic use; somebody/s need to keep producing.  The "us" they're plotting against are among the only ones still paying taxes.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 12:41:43 PM »

F)  We're still of economic use; somebody/s need to keep producing.  The "us" they're plotting against are among the only ones still paying taxes.

They own a printing press and have an infinite amount of money. I am not sure of our "economic" value at this point.  When you are counting on having the economy crash in your bid for power,  the people holding it up are a bug, not a feature.  The productive class isn't going to continue to be productive in the new Marxist world, just as they refuses under the Soviets.  Poverty spread equally. I can't believe TPTB  don't know that.  More people are just harder to  manage than less people, and it just doesn't take that many to support the Pigs in the Farmhouse. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 01:52:53 PM »
Any other possibilities?

Yes, they need their SkyNet data repository in Bluffdale, UT fully populated with all of our data, especially financial, so as to make massive theft possible...think of a high-tech "Final Solution" courtesy of the US Government that makes pulling fillings and plucking rings off fingers and making lampshades out of human skin oh so 1940ish!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluffdale,_Utah

OOPS!  Maybe we do need to worry!!!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/chi-us-to-let-spy-agencies-scour-americans-finances-20130313,0,2719682.story

When do we mobilize?!?!?!