Author Topic: Climategate 3.0  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Climategate 3.0
« on: March 13, 2013, 04:05:19 PM »
Another batch of emails:  http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/03/13/climategate-3-0-has-occurred-the-password-has-been-released/

I noticed an uptick in AGW sock puppets on other sites today, now I know why. They're trying to counterattack from the latest broadside of embarrassing emails.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Climategate 3.0
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 04:28:45 PM »
Ahh yes, still trying to discount the MWP, since there are not enough people, petro-chemical industrialization and demonic internal combustion engines then to pin the blame on.

SSDD, you can't stop asshats from being asshats.  But we can ridicule the heck out of these cultists!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 04:36:18 PM »
I'm equally interested in the "socially damaging" content in the emails. Bring a damned gun to a gun fight for once, please. Would Leftists avoid ruining the personal lives of Global Warming skeptics because it's the "right" thing to do? We all know the answer to that.

C'mon guys. Release it all, and let's ruin some personal lives for the sake of the truth.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 10:14:41 AM »
James Delingpole at The Telegraph weighs in:

Many terrible things have resulted from the great climate scam – the debasement of the scientific method, the corruption, the rent-seeking, the greed, the lies, the blighted careers, the malfeasance, the dissemination of ignorance, the waste, the environmental damage – but the worst thing by far is the human misery it has engendered.

I hope one day that FOIA's true identity can be revealed so that he can be properly applauded and rewarded for his signal service to mankind. He is a true hero, who deserves to go on the same roll of honour as Norman Borlaug, Julian Simon and Steve McIntyre: people who put truth, integrity and the human race first and ideology second. Unlike the misanthropic greenies who do exactly the opposite.

Delingpole, along with Lord Monckton, has been tireless in exposing the green scam.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100206888/climategate-foia-the-man-who-saved-the-world/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 12:34:46 PM »

I noticed an uptick in AGW sock puppets on other sites today, now I know why. They're trying to counterattack from the latest broadside of embarrassing emails.

There's also that competitive app from Algore that scores the cultists based on how many comments they leave at websites "destroying denial."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 06:52:25 AM »

There's also that competitive app from Algore that scores the cultists based on how many comments they leave at websites "destroying denial."

Stalin & Goebbels wished they could have had that app!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.