Author Topic: Write off New Jersey  (Read 736 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Write off New Jersey
« on: March 14, 2013, 07:31:27 AM »
Not a last straw issue for me, I don't live there, nor would I want to, but this is a good reason to skedaddle.

http://www.infowars.com/new-jersey-woman-arrested-for-reciting-constitution-at-tax-meeting/

Not that this is isolated to NJ.

I had a run it with an asshat for the DOT about a decade ago, called to complain about something and next thing you know a State Trooper is calling me because the DOT public servant (snort!) felt "threatened".  Threatened my ass!  I bitched, they hated hearing the truth from a lowly citizen and decided to send a cop to warn me off.

I guess they've moved on to making shyt up when leveling baseless accusations and are adding illegal confiscation of lawfully obtained firearms to their repertoire.

She made a mistake giving them up, but, it is done.

The tyranny is getting more and more open, and the bond between statist politicans, unelected bureaucrats and stooges in the LEO community is disturbing to say the least.

Enemies abound, take heed!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

Re: Write off New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 07:37:27 AM »
I read that elsewhere.  Her complaint about being removed was that she never lost her cool or raised her voice.

In a time of universal communist deceit, reading the Constitution aloud becomes a revolutionary act. ~ Paraphrasing shyt George Orwell said.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 07:41:19 AM »
All I got to say to that is "Here's to the Revolution!", and "Don't ever give up your guns, make them take them from your cold dead hands!"!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 11:42:29 AM »
All I got to say to that is "Here's to the Revolution!", and "Don't ever give up your guns, make them take them from your cold dead hands!"!!!

If I had any guns. ;D
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson