Author Topic: Concealed carry citizen saves woman being beaten  (Read 774 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Concealed carry citizen saves woman being beaten
« on: March 18, 2013, 07:14:14 PM »
A man with a concealed firearm intervened on behalf of a woman being assaulted. Of course, we know firearms are used by law abiding citizens to end or prevent confrontations every day all over the country. That's not really the purpose of this thread. I just had to post this link because the comments are so damn typical of the Huffington Puffington Post. I mean here we have a story where a law abiding CCW citizen, a former Marine, is able to render aid to a fellow citizen, and all they can do is make their usual infantile comments about guns compensating for small members, and so on. Oh, and look how the HuffPo finishes the article with a slideshow called "Notorious Vigilantes", as if the man in the article is one too.

I really do hate Leftists. It's not just an expression of annoyance, I literally hate them with every fiber of my being. Just get a load of these pricks in the comments section.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/16/charlie-blackmore-marine-veteran-draws-gun_n_2891176.html
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
Re: Concealed carry citizen saves woman being beaten
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 07:27:54 PM »
My late Uncle was an advocate of four rapid fire warning shots in this sort of situation.  I explained to him that warning shots were dangerous as you might not be in control of where the bullets went. He said no, no , no, you have to aim them all right for his face!   I miss my Uncle.

“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 07:43:21 PM »
Just get a load of these pricks in the comments section.

You mean that kelso guy? He got his butt kicked royally by a dozen (or more) posters. I was quite surprised (for huffpo).

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 07:45:17 PM »
My late Uncle was an advocate of four rapid fire warning shots in this sort of situation.  I explained to him that warning shots were dangerous as you might not be in control of where the bullets went. He said no, no , no, you have to aim them all right for his face!   I miss my Uncle.

Had to chuckle, CHF, not at you missing your uncle but because he had the right of it.

Statists would find it more virtuous of a woman that she be strangled with her own pantihose, raped and left dead than defend herself with a firearm.

They?  Can kiss. my. ass.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:35:24 PM »
Just get a load of these pricks in the comments section.

You mean that kelso guy? He got his butt kicked royally by a dozen (or more) posters. I was quite surprised (for huffpo).

Kelso's low-lights:

"There is no evidence that any life was saved."

"A CCW holder in Florida gunned down an innocent black man as he walked home from the store last year."

Every other post this asshat talks bout his pee-pee, sounds to me like he has an abnormal fixation, he must have been giggled at a lot in the school locker room and hung by his skivvies on many a clothes hook.

And this is typical of the PuffHo Super Losers -

" 'Blackmore told the Journal Sentinel that he owns eight guns' Having eight guns to me is like having 8 penises; I barely use the one I have, what in the world would I do with 7 more?"

Morons, stuck in the shallow end of the gene pool with no hope of escape.

Waving buh-bye to these morons as they lay dying in the streets is going to be too easy.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.