Author Topic: 'Tickle Me Elmo' Takes On A Whole New Meaning  (Read 798 times)

RickZ

'Tickle Me Elmo' Takes On A Whole New Meaning
« on: March 20, 2013, 05:09:06 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295819/Kevin-Clash-Elmo-puppeteer-accused-luring-minor-drug-fueled-parties.html

'I was taken advantage of and manipulated': Man claims Elmo puppeteer 'lured him into meth-fueled sex in his New York apartment'

• Sheldon Stephens claims in new lawsuit that Kevin Clash, the puppeteer for Elmo, lured him to sex parties
  • Also alleges that Clash smoked crystal meth during 'parties' and gave him recreational drugs
  • Follows three other victims stepping forward to allege abuse
  • Clash did not immediately comment on newest allegations

The longtime voice and puppeteer of beloved Sesame Street character Elmo lured a minor into drug-fueled underground sex parties, a sensational new allegation claims today.

Speaking at a Manhattan news conference today, Sheldon Stephens, 24, said he was ‘manipulated’ by Clash, 52 when he was still a minor.

The two met at a networking event for models and actors, and was later brought by chauffeured limousine from his Pennsylvania home to Clash’s New York City apartment.

Once there, Stephens alleges that Clash smoked crystal meth and gave him ‘poppers,’ a recreational drug used as an aphrodisiac drug.

Stephens, who first made allegations against Clash last year, today accused Clash of sexual battery for childhood sexual abuse; travel with intent to engage in illicit sexual conduct; and coercion and enticement to sexual activity.

Stephens is asking for unspecified damages and coverage of his legal expenses; he never received a settlement from his previous lawsuit.

Clash's attorney, Michael Berger, said in a statement Tuesday that his client denies any wrongdoing. He said Stephens already admitted he had had an adult consensual relationship with Clash.  New claims:  The first accuser of Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash, pictured, has now alleged that the actor dragged him to drug-fueled sex parties

Three other men also are suing Clash, alleging underage sex. Clash resigned from 'Sesame Street' in November.

Stephens first made the allegations last year. His lawyer, Jeff Herman, said Stephens recanted over the possibility of a settlement, but none was ever reached.

Herman said his client would not discuss details of any possible agreement.

Last November, a  Florida man became the fourth person to make shocking allegations against Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash. The unidentified man charged that Clash flew him from Miami to New York, where they had sexual contact in his apartment, according to an explosive criminal complaint filed today.

In the complaint, which identifies the accuser only as John Doe, says that he was about 15 or 16 years old when he met Clash on the street in Miami Beach in late 1995 or early 1996..

Clash allegedly complimented the boy on his looks, and they struck up a friendship. It wasn't long before he had to go back to New York. But he kept in contact with the victim via telephone.

During these phone calls, the accuser said that Clash urged the boy to visit him, promising him cash and a place to stay.

The boy, who was thinking about running away from home anyway, agreed, and Clash sent him a plane ticket and arranged for a car to pick him up at the airport.

But in Clash's apartment, the man, now 33, said he was victimized by the older man, who allegedly had sexual contact with him numerous times.

'Once he got to New York, it was all about the sex,' the victim's Florida-based attorney, Jeff Herman, told MailOnline.

--SNIP--

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: 'Tickle Me Elmo' Takes On A Whole New Meaning
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 09:07:00 AM »
I always thought that tickle me thing that Elmo wanted was a little weird.
Bert and Ernie are queer too

Our kids were raised on Sesame Street

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 10:13:27 AM »
Meth evokes the devil himself.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 01:23:17 PM »

It eats the soul. So does crack.  I'd rather deal with an opiate addict.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 01:50:23 PM »

It eats the soul. So does crack.  I'd rather deal with an opiate addict.

I've mentioned it before - in my few years working in the addiction recovery ministry, I was exposed to the most rock-bottom addicts one can imagine, finally seeking help from Jesus in a 1-2 year residency program. I have sat and had extensive conversations with people who are clean from heroin/coke/booze/hallucinogens/scripts etc after 30 years, and people who are clean from meth for 5 years. To a person, the people who were addicted to heroin/coke/booze/hallucinogens/scripts etc for 30 years were more restored to mental and emotional normalcy after getting clean than people addicted to meth for 5.

Meth does permanent damage faster than anything else, in my anecdotal experience. It seems to rob one of ones soul, and even lasting recovery leaves permanent, haunting scars.

I would like to see sellers and manufacturers of methamphetamine face the death penalty.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson