Author Topic: O'Bongo in Israel  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
O'Bongo in Israel
« on: March 20, 2013, 06:50:57 AM »
Not the welcome the dipshyt was hoping for I reckon, I bet he thought the Pali's would welcome him with something other than shoes and flames.

http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Bethlehem-rioters-set-fire-to-pictures-of-Obama-306831

Meanwhile, back at the palace. . .

Obama's Palace Map Shows Jerusalem et al as not being in Israel

Frankly, if something this evil steps foot in the Holy Land and escapes without being smote I will be very disappointed.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: O'Bongo in Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 09:43:18 AM »
Odrama's appeasement to the Pali's seems to be working out pretty well. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 11:26:14 AM »
Yeah, he feeds the Pali's BS, they throw shoes and light shyt on fire...

Then to look even dumber he pumps gas into a diesel beast!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/20/obama-limousine-jordan-diesel-petrol

::hysterical::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 09:16:58 PM »
 Caroline Glick setting 'em up and knocking 'em down as usual.

"Essentially his goal is to empower the un-electable, incredibly radical left in Israel to put pressure on the Israeli government for whatever concessions he wants it to make to the PLO," said Glick in evaluating the reasons why Obama will be meeting with university students and members of the Palestinian Government during his visit. 

When asked about how the installment of Chuck Hagel as the Secretary of Defense was received by the Israeli people, Glick said, "It's a hostile act." 

Listen to the entire interview:

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 09:32:26 PM »
That last minute is dead on!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 06:31:52 AM »
Rockets rain in from Gaza...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130321/DA55E0TG0.html

...apparently O'Bongo wasn't even remotely threatened.

:(

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 09:25:17 AM »
I'm quite surprised that F. Chuck Todd dared to pose such an uncomfortable question to his Lord. It was grand watching him squirm under the weight of it. You could almost see the sweat forming on his brow before he lashed out like Joffrey Baratheon.

I wonder... how many so-called journalists of the Left must be dressed down by the prime asshole before they start to feel the useful idiot label sticking to them?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 10:13:41 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 10:12:36 AM »

Of course he wasn't threatened, he probably was the one that pushed the launch button.  After all he was in Palestine at the time.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 11:30:15 AM »
I'm quite surprised that F. Chuck Todd dared to pose such an uncomfortable question to his Lord. It was grand watching him squirm under the weight of it. You could almost see the sweat forming on his brow before he lashed out like Joffrey Baratheon.

I wonder... how many so-called journalists of the Left must be dressed down by the prime asshole before they start to feel the useful idiot label sticking to them?

Battered spouses without any hope of recovery, they love the attention as much as the beatings.  They are disturbed, dysfunctional and deluded.

Oh, and Obama is a giant fly-riddled ass!   ::doublebird::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 11:31:44 AM »

Of course he wasn't threatened, he probably was the one that pushed the launch button.  After all he was in Palestine at the time.

Still, sometimes the idiot pushing the button blows himself up.

I hate disappointment!

::cussing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 11:45:22 AM »
Oh, and BTW, why is NOBODY reporting an the assinine crap coming out of Obama about Israel/Palestine is like US/Canada?

::whatgives::   ::outrage::

WTF?!  Canada is a real nation, Palestine isn't, it was made up bullsh*t by the Romans so as to not give legal recognition of Israel, who existed there 1500 years already!

And is Canada lobbing rockets at us?  Is Canada strapping explosives on retards and putting them on buses to slaughter innocent women and children?  Is Canada populated with 7th century style barbarians who want to slaughter every last one if us?

This SOB makes the most outrageous comparison ever and nobody is reporting it?

Is the radio report I heard wrong?

The media needs to be eliminated!

Offline Magnum

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 07:45:21 PM »
It makes me sick to see obama in Israel today delivering that speech.

I think the intent of obama's speech was as Charles posed: IMHO  since he couldn’t convince Netanyahu to get the peace process going his speech was given with his "glowing" lines of B.S.for the Israeli people to try to convince them to pressure Netanyahu into doing so.

Some Quick Facts:

There has been a continuous presence of Jews in Israel for over 3,000 years.

There is no connection between modern "palestinians" and ancient Philistines or Canaanites.

As Libertas so rightly says:

The origin of the name Palestinians were given to Israel by Roman occupiers for punishment and to mock them after the second Jewish revolt in 132 AD.

Before 1948 some Jews called themselves Palestinians and the Jerasalem Post was first called the Palestinian Post.

There was no such thing as Arab palestinian identity before 1967. As former PLO terrorist and now Born Again Christian Walid Shoebat says: "Why on June 4, 1967 I was a Jordanian and then overnight I became a Palestinian?"

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2013, 08:45:15 PM »

Obama's charm offensive which swept North Africa
is now moving into the Levant.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 08:51:09 PM »
How'd that work out?

::speechless::   ::exitstageleft::

Offline robins111

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 11:28:01 PM »
Oh, and BTW, why is NOBODY reporting an the assinine crap coming out of Obama about Israel/Palestine is like US/Canada?

WTF?!  Canada is a real nation, Palestine isn't, it was made up bullsh*t by the Romans so as to not give legal recognition of Israel, who existed there 1500 years already!

And is Canada lobbing rockets at us?  Is Canada strapping explosives on retards and putting them on buses to slaughter innocent women and children?  Is Canada populated with 7th century style barbarians who want to slaughter every last one if us?

Ha, you guys never knew we've been lobbing rockets into Detroit for the last 2 weeks... strangely, nobody's noticed the destruction...

That statement from Bammy just confirms my long held belief, that he's a fvcking retard..

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 06:51:59 AM »

Ha, you guys never knew we've been lobbing rockets into Detroit for the last 2 weeks... strangely, nobody's noticed the destruction...

That statement from Bammy just confirms my long held belief, that he's a fvcking retard..

Yeah, wouldn't notice anything different in Detroit!   ::hysterical::

He's off now to visit Bethlehem and then on to Jordan.  Wouldn't it be a hoot if he entered the Church of the Nativity and was struck down?  I mean come on, the world needs to see something to wonder at right about now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 11:37:59 AM »
Finally, some are reporting this atrocious incident, here is the c*******er in his own words -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/wth-obama-compares-israeli-palestinian-conflict-to-arguments-between-us-and-canada-video/

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 01:56:05 PM »
Yeah, he feeds the Pali's BS, they throw shoes and light shyt on fire...

Then to look even dumber he pumps gas into a diesel beast!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/20/obama-limousine-jordan-diesel-petrol

::hysterical::

Obama to Bibi, as they walk away, on mic: 'it's embarassing, our entourage. My wife, Michelle, teases me mercilessly' #ObamainIsrael

LOL. I read that as "First Lady ridicules size of the president's entourage"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 04:58:01 PM »

Yup, Prednisdent Big Limo.