Author Topic: Which is better?  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Which is better?
« on: March 26, 2013, 07:31:47 AM »
Which is better?  Being a “a tired old white guy that is clinging on to something of the past" or a bitter fugly little reporterette who has no fracking clue that the past we "cling" to includes such consequential things and the Principles of our Founding, the Declaration, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?!

http://freebeacon.com/politico-reporter-lapierre-is-tired-old-white-guy-that-is-clinging-on-to-something-of-the-past/

Yeah, keep clinging to your broom, witch!  I'll take the freedom & liberty we've earned over your modern statist Hell any day!

Now please, just die!

::doublebird::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Which is better?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 08:43:47 AM »
Lookie at me!  Bubbled headed white chick down with the struggle, chillin with the hos...

::unknowncomic::

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 08:57:19 AM »
Thats the message theyre spewing of late.  Not sure if its new, but I doubt its original.

A sample quote.
'Yea right, sure. Libertarians couldn't build a winning coalition if their lives depended on it.

The GOP needs to do the following if it wants to succeed at the national level. It needs to broaden it's appeal. The GOP is predominantly a party of plutocrats. They need to build a message of economic growth that is broad and inclusive and is reality based. To do that they need to abandon cultural conservatives who are to far out of the mainstream, they need to abandon the southern strategy and the racism that is endemic to it and they need to abandon supply side economic policies that are to lopsided in favor of the plutocracy. Libertarians? Throw them a bone but by and large ignore them, try to keep them on your side but don't put any of them in a position of responsibility since they could f**k up a wet dream. In other words, I wouldn't worry about Libertarians since they never accomplish anything anyways. '

They go so far as to claim republicans dead by 2020.  Its horrible to imagine what they would do with a permanent majority and the media behind them . . .
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 10:03:06 AM »
GOP is dead
Or certainly in death spasms

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 11:31:06 AM »
It won't take till 2020 either, and they do not need libiot help, the best thing libiots could do is stay off to the side and watch them slit their own throats.

As it is, if they think the nation will last very long under their full tyranny, well, they be hittin' the choom club samples pretty hard.

I look forward to the crash and cleaning out the trash!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.