Topics > Food & Cooking

Worth knowing about growing your own

<< < (2/4) > >>

Pandora:

--- Quote from: AmericanPatriot on March 27, 2013, 11:06:34 AM ---I used to "grow my own" but was always worried about getting busted.

Wait!
That's not what we're talking about here, is it?

--- End quote ---

::snicker::

Pandora:
Found this today and thought it might be helpful:

Alphabet Soup:
That's an interesting chart (I grabbed a copy). Somehow I managed to conform to its logic when I did my planting this year. I certainly didn't set out with that degree of organization in mind!

Pandora:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on June 26, 2013, 03:13:45 PM ---That's an interesting chart (I grabbed a copy). Somehow I managed to conform to its logic when I did my planting this year. I certainly didn't set out with that degree of organization in mind!

--- End quote ---

Yes, it is.  Good, you copied; that's why I posted it.  And congrats on your conformation.   ;D

Alphabet Soup:
I almost didn't plant this year. Too much going on in the real world and the crappy weather wasn't exactly inspiring either. But one morning I got the bug and picked up starter plants and away I went.

I also planted some apple trees to go with the plum trees. Now I'm an orchardist ;-)

The last couple of years I would plant Marigolds around the veggies - both to attract bees and as sacrificial plants for the slugs. The available plants this year sucked so I procrastinated in the hopes that something better would come along (they didn't). No matter -  a bunch of Nasturtium volunteers have sprouted among the veggies adding the color the garden was missing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version