Author Topic: Illegals ain't gonna take it anymore, will break the law (again) to win amnesty  (Read 965 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2013/10/16/many-immigration-activists-switching-from-vigils-and-rallies-to-more-aggressive/

Gosh, more law-breaking by law-breakers, what a novel idea!

At least we'll know where they'll be...right?

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
We're in a pressure cooker and it's only a matter of time. A country can't go on like this. We're gonna blow.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I'm ready for some good old fashioned tribalism at this point. Intellectually I don't like nationalism/racism/ethnism but viscerally I understand it. We made a decent shot at it in this American experiment, but it's just doomed to failure. I guess that's why the world has all these different ethnic groups in the first place.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
As long as groupism/tribalism is pushed by progressives and other exploiters over individual liberty and God-given rights...well, there is no bridging a fault line this deep and wide...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.